Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

if your man got 25 to life would you stay loyal? Watch

ReputationRep:
    if your man got to 25 to life would you or even could you stay loyal and monogamous?
    or would you have take some other **** because it's too long of a wait?

we all know men wouldn't be able to - if any men out there think they would be able to stay loyal to a female that wasn't around for 25 years please do say rofl

ReputationRep:
    Na m8. Life is too short to wait 25 years for someone

ReputationRep:
    If I was the guy going to prison I wouldn't want anyone to have to spend the next twenty five years waiting for me because that would ruin both of our lives...

ReputationRep:
    nah **** that **** X'D

why would you stay with anyone who does something SO BAD they get life in prison for it?!?! I ain't stayin with no (probably abusive) rapists/ murderer are you mad?
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Lol, if my bird got that sentence I'd probably be dead anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    To get a sentence like that you'd have had to do something pretty terrible wouldn't you? Unless it was a false conviction or something, I'd imagine ruining the relationships you had would be another effect of your actions. Who knows, it's based on individual differences.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    nah **** that **** X'D

why would you stay with anyone who does something SO BAD they get life in prison for it?!?! I ain't stayin with no (probably abusive) rapists/ murderer are you mad?
    exactly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alkaline.)
    if your man got to 25 to life would you or even could you stay loyal and monogamous?
    or would you have take some other **** because it's too long of a wait?

we all know men wouldn't be able to - if any men out there think they would be able to stay loyal to a female that wasn't around for 25 years please do say rofl
    My man would stay loyal to me and i would stay loyal to him. We met in an alley one night and he promised that when his rapping career takes off me and him gonna go to the bahamas and live happily every after.

ReputationRep:
    Who the hell wants to spend 25 years in a cell

I'd off myself a few days after trial

ReputationRep:
    Awww hell naw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    Awww hell naw
    AAAAWWWWWwwwwWWwwwwwwWWWW HAaaayyyyuuuuullllllll NAaaaaaaWWWwwwww

Depends on what they have done.

If it's something they did to protect me or family stuff then yes I would stay loyal to him. Gotta stick by your man, because marriage is important. But if it was something like rape, or peado or something disgusting like that, then **** no

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by ZuluK)
      Depends on what they have done.

If it's something they did to protect me or family stuff then yes I would stay loyal to him. Gotta stick by your man, because marriage is important. But if it was something like rape, or peado or something disgusting like that, the **** no
      Then*

(Original post by sg1795)
        Then*
        Thanks

:lol:

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Squishy•)
        My man would stay loyal to me and i would stay loyal to him. We met in an alley one night and he promised that when his rapping career takes off me and him gonna go to the bahamas and live happily every after.
        Your man sounds like a wasteman.

About when his "rapping career takes off".:toofunny:

Submit reply
      TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 10, 2016
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.