Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

world conquest? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    is it possible in today's society for one man to rule the world? I sometimes get the feeling I could if i tried...
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chronus)
    is it possible in today's society for one man to rule the world? I sometimes get the feeling I could if i tried...
    Essentially the guy who makes the most advanced weapons rules the world

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I will, I will make Britain the feared empire again. Start by dumping the US its a failed state. Ally with Russia, China, Iran and India, the French and Italians will join, the Germans and Turks will get mad (again) we will deal with them properly this time. The Poles as usual are ****ed, and if no one invades them I will nuke them for tradition. Who cares about the Americas, Australia, most of Asia and Africa? They all begin with A for a reason. The Balkans is dumb as well. Get the Boers as a colony again, march on Egypt via Spain (who are always neutral), the rest are just poor Black people no one cares about

ReputationRep:
    i will rule the world, I will force the hands of the elite into nuclear warfare and as a phoenix I shall rebuild from ashes. I will use fear and violence at first but will eventually create a system that is far fairer than the broken tool known as democracy. I will walk over and use the corpses of those useful to my conquest as a bridge made of their bones. everything belongs to me. inspire- corrupt-enjoy
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    This is what happens when care in the community lets people out of the asylum for the weekend.

ReputationRep:
    I think creating a situation where theirs a worldwide black out of power would be sufficient in destroying the world. So guys how do we make this happen?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chronus)
    World domination in the hands of one country is now statistically impossible.

Even historians that consider scenarios if the Nazis had won WW2, acknowledge they would have had to share the world with the Japanese.

ReputationRep:
    I don't believe that to be true, the world is currently at a stalemate in terms of technical advances particularly in the military but when somebody figures out a way to kill large quantities of people more efficiently and accurately than a WMD which they will, the country which mass produces it first has a real shot at world conquest. I say Hitler would have conquered the world (Japanese included) if you look at Hitlers speeches its clear to see he was one of the most charismatic men in history

ReputationRep:
    You are correct, that is one way to go about it

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.