Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Postgrad -Psychology of Education at Bristol or Manchester? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I've been lucky enough to be offered a place on both of these courses (Bristol and Manchester). My aim is to complete a doctorate in Educational Psychology in the future. I'm currently a primary school teacher and I was wondering if anybody could share any personal experiences with either course? Thanks so much in advance.

ReputationRep:
    we are in the same position, I have den offered places at both institutions but I am not sure which one to take. Although I am more swayed to Manchester because it is biggest which means better chances of finding a job. I will be relocating from London and I am a newly qualified English Teacher. Would you be doing it Full time as well?

ReputationRep:
    Hi. I have chosen Manchester and I'm now really looking forward to it!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.