Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Summer Work Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    First of all, I am new and unsure of whether I have posted this thread in the right place but oh well...

I was wondering if anyone can help me URGENTLY!

I finish my A-Levels in June and I am going to university in September and I really really want to fill in that time by doing some work abroad/a project abroad.

I have been looking and I can't seem to find anything! Especially the projects... they all seem so expensive!

I was wondering if anyone could recommend any scheme/summer project work?

Thank you!
    • Section Leader
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danniit97)
    First of all, I am new and unsure of whether I have posted this thread in the right place but oh well...

I was wondering if anyone can help me URGENTLY!

I finish my A-Levels in June and I am going to university in September and I really really want to fill in that time by doing some work abroad/a project abroad.

I have been looking and I can't seem to find anything! Especially the projects... they all seem so expensive!

I was wondering if anyone could recommend any scheme/summer project work?

Thank you!
    Hi

Just to let you know I have moved your thread over to travel. There are a few forums where it might fit but I think that this will probably give you your best bet.

ReputationRep:
    Are you looking for voluntary work or paid work? Any destinations appeal to you? There are a lot of cheap options, like Concordia offer cheap voluntary work camps in Europe and worldwide. You pay a one off registration fee and get accommodation, meals etc.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.