Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    First of all, I am new and unsure of whether I have posted this thread in the right place but oh well...

I was wondering if anyone can help me URGENTLY!

I finish my A-Levels in June and I am going to university in September and I really really want to fill in that time by doing some work abroad/a project abroad.

I have been looking and I can't seem to find anything! Especially the projects... they all seem so expensive!

I was wondering if anyone could recommend any scheme/summer project work?

Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danniit97)
    First of all, I am new and unsure of whether I have posted this thread in the right place but oh well...

I was wondering if anyone can help me URGENTLY!

I finish my A-Levels in June and I am going to university in September and I really really want to fill in that time by doing some work abroad/a project abroad.

I have been looking and I can't seem to find anything! Especially the projects... they all seem so expensive!

I was wondering if anyone could recommend any scheme/summer project work?

Thank you!
    Hi

Just to let you know I have moved your thread over to travel. There are a few forums where it might fit but I think that this will probably give you your best bet.

ReputationRep:
    Are you looking for voluntary work or paid work? Any destinations appeal to you? There are a lot of cheap options, like Concordia offer cheap voluntary work camps in Europe and worldwide. You pay a one off registration fee and get accommodation, meals etc.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.