Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    tomorrow is the Report paper and im not sure if they ask you questions from the data or if you always use the headings:
    1) strengths
    2) Weaknesses
    3) Opputunities
    4) Threats
    5) Further data needed (not sure about)
    6) Recomendations

and what can we do to revise for it?
    any help would be appreciated
    thankz
    shaz

ReputationRep:
    i do not know much about this exam apart from the SWOT analysis.

have you been informed much about the actual format? e.g. the heading, adress, 1.1, 1.2

this all really confuses me... (shite teacher) lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Pablo~)
    i do not know much about this exam apart from the SWOT analysis.

have you been informed much about the actual format? e.g. the heading, adress, 1.1, 1.2

this all really confuses me... (shite teacher) lol
    yeah i got a **** teacher too. spent one lesson doing a practice paper and thats it. didnt teach us how to write it and what technique to use. i dont really know about address 1.1 etc plz tell me if you do. do u know if there are spevific questions or do we use SWOT only??

ReputationRep:
    I think we just use SWOT and the recommendations.

I don't have any idea how to format it though.

Have you been instructed to call your first paragraph 1, then your second 1.1 then after that 1.2 and when you change subject to change to 2 and 2.1 etc...?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Pablo~)
    I think we just use SWOT and the recommendations.

I don't have any idea how to format it though.

Have you been instructed to call your first paragraph 1, then your second 1.1 then after that 1.2 and when you change subject to change to 2 and 2.1 etc...?

nope, we were just told to use strength weaks opportunities threats further data neded and recommendation . nothing about 1,1.1 etc

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone help??

ReputationRep:
    well, im not sure if it is SWOT again this year, i'd doubt it, but i think you get marks for using a proper report layout, such as a heading, then

To:
    Date:

1.0 Terms of Reference
    1.1 this report will cover bla bla bla

and this layout is continued the whole way through.

ReputationRep:
    how did anyone find the report in the end, notice it wasnt a SWOT analysis.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.