Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Cambridge Postgraduate Offer Holders Thread watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone. I am about to start my application for 2017 entry - looking to apply for the MPhil in Education programme.However, I am not sure how offers are given out. Are the offers given in terms of attaining a particular degree class e.g. 2.1 or is it in terms of getting over a particular percentage in a degree e.g. you must get over 67 (UK educational system)?

ReputationRep:
    ram
    (Original post by elysium11)
    Hey, I got accepted for the MPhil in Modern European History :banana:

I am just waiting to be allocated to a college - I picked St. John's and Christ's. Ooh also, the funding ranking meeting (from what I saw on the History meetings schedule for this term) is on the 3rd February... fingers crossed for everyone!
    Hi there, thank you for your posting!
    I am currently an undergraduate student who is doing a double major in History and Political Science and I am interested in applying one of the History Mphil programs in the future. Are there any basic requirements for these programs? Like... is a strong 2:1 good enough to get me in.... or a First is a must?

ReputationRep:
    Just got my offer for MPhil Archaeology! Currently waiting for college membership (I applied for Johns and Corpus Christi). Anyone know anything about the timeline for college acceptance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EvieinBC)
    Just got my offer for MPhil Archaeology! Currently waiting for college membership (I applied for Johns and Corpus Christi). Anyone know anything about the timeline for college acceptance?
    Hey, congrats !
    Usually it is 2 weeks after the conditional offer has been made
    Hope you got your first choice

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.