Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Reading
    Cardiff
    Surrey

I didn't get a reply from any of these and its been a while..
    If you have any information about these unis please let me know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mohamedb97)
    Reading
    Cardiff
    Surrey

I didn't apply to any of them, but don't worry about how long they're taking to respond. They have until May, and some universities (and some individual departments) will simply take longer than others. For example, I applied to Warwick for law in mid-October and I've not had a response yet - it's normal.

ReputationRep:
    Reading
    Cardiff
    Surrey

When I applied to Reading I got an offer back within a week of sending my UCAS off👽 I guess it depends when you sent your application? I sent mine in early November

ReputationRep:
    Reading
    Cardiff
    Surrey

I applied for Law with a year abroad, and I thought it would take ages for a response because it's a pretty mainstream subject..

I guess it differs, but I'm sure you'll hear something soon now that the January deadline has passed!

ReputationRep:
    I applied to do Law at Cardiff, but I am going to Manchester to do Law. Cardiff took about 2 weeks for me but I already have my A levels so maybe they didn't need to take as long. Cardiff and Reading are both in the Russell Group so if you get offers and have to pick your firm and insurance, I'd definitely consider them ahead of Surrey.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ORW)
    I applied to do Law at Cardiff, but I am going to Manchester to do Law. Cardiff took about 2 weeks for me but I already have my A levels so maybe they didn't need to take as long. Cardiff and Reading are both in the Russell Group so if you get offers and have to pick your firm and insurance, I'd definitely consider them ahead of Surrey.
    Reading isn't in the Russell group. Sussex also managed to get a lot of people in to city law firms

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neal95)
    Reading isn't in the Russell group. Sussex also managed to get a lot of people in to city law firms
    My mistake always thought Reading was for some reason

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.