Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Help with Edexcel Psychology A2 pls! Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone, I am really struggling in psychology at the moment and my teacher keeps freaking me out about how much there is to learn for the Edexcel spec and I'm in panic mode already. Does anyone have any good revision tips or guides that could be useful? Thank you so much!

ReputationRep:
    Well i think hard work is the only solution right now. Go through the content and solve past papers for each topic that you go through in class. But i've in boxed you a very nice link which helped me a lot in getting an A* in Psychology.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_azam)
    Well i think hard work is the only solution right now. Go through the content and solve past papers for each topic that you go through in class. But i've in boxed you a very nice link which helped me a lot in getting an A* in Psychology.
    Please send me said link

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.