Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey!, Just found out I got an interview for Stirling Uni( Inverness Campus), for Nursing. Just wondering if anyone else got one for this campus! Would be nice to know some people! X

ReputationRep:
    Hi Danii

I know you wrote this a few weeks back. I had an interview on Friday 5th February at the Inverness campus. When was/is yours? X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LouiseH16)
    Hi Danii

I know you wrote this a few weeks back. I had an interview on Friday 5th February at the Inverness campus. When was/is yours? X
    Hey Louise!, Mines was on the same day? What time was yours at?, have you heard anything back yet x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaniiC)
    Hey Louise!, Mines was on the same day? What time was yours at?, have you heard anything back yet x
    Hi Danii, mine was at 3.15pm. No not heard anything back yet but I know of others who had interviews today so guess they are still going through everyone. Hopefully won't have to wait much longer x

ReputationRep:
    ReportI'm doing mental health nursing at Stirling university and start in September! Does anyone know the official start date??? Also what happens if you have a holiday booked end of September Thurs-Sun???? Also does anyone know the holidays the nurses get at Stirling uni dates ect as I know it's not as much as other students!

ReputationRep:
    Hey im a nursing student noe in stistirling but had to take leave of absence due to a health matter and will be joining your year. The halls open for nursing students on the 3rd of september but class dont start until the 5th hope that help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LucyDxx)
    ReportI'm doing mental health nursing at Stirling university and start in September! Does anyone know the official start date??? Also what happens if you have a holiday booked end of September Thurs-Sun???? Also does anyone know the holidays the nurses get at Stirling uni dates ect as I know it's not as much as other students!
    Hi there I am hoping to do adult nursing at Stirling university and when I asked the admissions team for the holidays they said that I have 7 weeks off in total so we would be at uni for 44 weeks I think I hope this can help. Would be great to get to know some people before going.

ReputationRep:
    Hi there just thought I would introduce myself, I am Gina and i am starting in Sept to do Mental Health, was wondering if anyone knew where to park and if they have a timetable yet? xx

ReputationRep:
    Hi Gina! I'll also be starting on the 5th! There is a carpark out front of the campus which costs £1. I'm sure there is other sources of paying for parking at a discounted rate which I am eager to learn about!

Also the timetable for the first two weeks has been sent out today to your student email. I'm sure you got it!

See you Monday!

Claire

ReputationRep:
    Hi ladies (and gents if any) I am starting an access course in August this year. Applying for the nursing course for August 2018. I am really hoping someone can offer some info. The uni are reluctant to send this to me because of changes that might happen by the time I start the course in 2018. I am just after a time table. I have 2 kids and need to organise uni around them so would like a rough idea of what I can expect my uni week to look like. Can anyone share thier time table with me? Preferably first year but 2nd 3rd year might also be of help. Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Hi ladies (and gents if any) I am starting an access course in August this year. Applying for the nursing course for August 2018. I am really hoping someone can offer some info. The uni are reluctant to send this to me because of changes that might happen by the time I start the course in 2018. I am just after a time table. I have 2 kids and need to organise uni around them so would like a rough idea of what I can expect my uni week to look like. Can anyone share thier time table with me? Preferably first year but 2nd 3rd year might also be of help. Thank you

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.