3J A2 AQA Britian: State and People 1918-1964

Watch
JodieHarriett18
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hey! Is anybody else doing this course? How are you all revising for it and any suspicions on what might come up?
HarriRebekah
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hey, I did this exam last year and I'm re-sitting this year. Last year the questions seemed really good but that didn't translate on results day
mary_eki
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Anyone have predictions ?
JodieHarriett18
Rep:
?
(Original post by HarriRebekah)
Hey, I did this exam last year and I'm re-sitting this year. Last year the questions seemed really good but that didn't translate on results day
What grade did you get? Have any advice at all? How were you told to structure your questions? Thematically or government by government?
JodieHarriett18
Rep:
?
(Original post by mary_eki)
I think we could get a liberal decline question, economy 1951-64 (not been on in ages) or maybe economy 1929-51, but defo some form of econ question. I was also thinking a question on the 1951 or 1945 election or like Churchill V Baldwin question
OctobergirlXO
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by mary_eki)
Hi
A comparison of both labour governments has not yet come up, my teacher said that it's a hot topic as it's never been assessed since the beginning of the spec. We did an essay question on it which i found slightly tricky. Here is the question: "Labour lost power in both 1924 and 1931 because of events it could not control rather than because of its record in government"
mary_eki
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by OctobergirlXO)
Hi
A comparison of both labour governments has not yet come up, my teacher said that it's a hot topic as it's never been assessed since the beginning of the spec. We did an essay question on it which i found slightly tricky. Here is the question: "Labour lost power in both 1924 and 1931 because of events it could not control rather than because of its record in government"
Thanks ! Today we did a question on to what extent did Labour create a welfare state
OctobergirlXO
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
How is everybody revising for this? I've made some essay plans but theres just so much content, I'm beginning to feel the stress.
mary_eki
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by OctobergirlXO)
How is everybody revising for this? I've made some essay plans but theres just so much content, I'm beginning to feel the stress.
I just keep going through the content over and over. Ive made mind maps, written notes on my phone, read lots of different textbooks and talk about it a lot with my friends. I just try break things down as much as possible so it doesnt feel too much for me. That being said I am a bit rusty in a couple areas. I just hope by exam time ill be okay
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (32)
16.08%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (62)
31.16%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (24)
12.06%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (16)
8.04%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (11)
5.53%
I think it's an unfair expectation (51)
25.63%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1.51%

Watched Threads