What should I do for my A-level History coursework?

Watch
Toma24
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
For my AQA A-level History coursework, I have to answer a question on a topic of my own choosing. The answer must be 3,000-3,500 words and the question must cover a 100 year period at least. I want to do my coursework on Germany but I don't know which particular topic or what the question should be. Any suggestions?
TheonlyMrsHolmes
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm doing WW1 and focusing on imperialism as it's main cause, but you could do anything you like, if you pick ww1 or ww2 there a range of things you can focus on, e.g militarism, nationalism etc etc.
hasan6091
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Toma24)
For my AQA A-level History coursework, I have to answer a question on a topic of my own choosing. The answer must be 3,000-3,500 words and the question must cover a 100 year period at least. I want to do my coursework on Germany but I don't know which particular topic or what the question should be. Any suggestions?
Did germany ever truly recover from the wars

Did nazisim end with hitler
Toma24
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by hasan6091)
Did germany ever truly recover from the wars

Did nazisim end with hitler
These are really interesting. Thanks!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (738)
33.95%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (928)
42.69%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (413)
19%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (95)
4.37%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed