The Student Room Group

Adult nursing Scotland

Hi guys! Anyone applied to Stirling or cali and heard bak for entry sep2016? Only one iv heard from is UWS and I have a test with them this Friday! Has anyone had a test with them and have any advice? Thanks :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Erin1985
Hi guys! Anyone applied to Stirling or cali and heard bak for entry sep2016? Only one iv heard from is UWS and I have a test with them this Friday! Has anyone had a test with them and have any advice? Thanks :smile:

Hi, had testing at uws last week! The maths is basic stuff, percentages, conversions, divison, multiplication, addition & substract. Also a paragraph of over 150 words on a topic these choose.. Good luck! I've not heard anything from Cali or Stirling yet either, getting stressed now lol
Reply 2
Great thanks very much. Been brushing up on my maths and reading that getting into nursing book stressing myself out lol I applied just before the deadline for ucas so maybe that's what's taking them so long :/ did u get an interview after ur test or is interview based on a call back and how well uv done? :smile:
Reply 3
Still waiting to hear about an interview hopefully should know by 2moro 😁 others have heard back in jst over a week! They'll only invite u for interview if you pass the tests. You get 15mins for written paper and 10mins each maths paper each got 6 questions need to get 3 correct on each to pass x
Reply 4
If you don't hear back I would giv them a call :smile: put ur mind at ease! This whole process seems like it's taking forever!
Reply 5
Original post by Pammy33
Still waiting to hear about an interview hopefully should know by 2moro 😁 others have heard back in jst over a week! They'll only invite u for interview if you pass the tests. You get 15mins for written paper and 10mins each maths paper each got 6 questions need to get 3 correct on each to pass x

what uni is this for?
Reply 6
Original post by ohill1
what uni is this for?

UWS :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by ohill1
what uni is this for?

Hi, it's for uws 😁
Reply 8
UWS :smile:

Thanks, is dundee the same? Or what way do they do there interviews?
Reply 9
Original post by ohill1
Thanks, is dundee the same? Or what way do they do there interviews?

Sorry I'm not sure about Dundee and I haven't applied ther either. I think alot of the unis are different in the selection process so it may just b an interview or conditional offer straight away rather than a test :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by Pammy33

Have you heard anything yet?? :smile:
Reply 11
Have you heard anything yet?? :smile:

Hi, yes got an interview 19th Feb 😁 I'm so nervous now lol.. How did u get on at the testing?
Reply 12
Original post by Pammy33
Hi, yes got an interview 19th Feb 😁 I'm so nervous now lol.. How did u get on at the testing?

Great news!!! Good luck! I had test today and I went in prepared and came out not too confident :frown: only time will tell I suppose! Let me know how u get on with ur interview :biggrin:
Reply 13
Great news!!! Good luck! I had test today and I went in prepared and came out not too confident :frown: only time will tell I suppose! Let me know how u get on with ur interview :biggrin:

Thank you, I will do 😁 I thought like that after my testing day... I'm sure you'll have done well! Fingers crossed for u let me know how u get on 😁

I had an interview at Stirling the other day! and my friend has a conditional for Cali :smile:
Reply 15
Original post by eilidhr99
I had an interview at Stirling the other day! and my friend has a conditional for Cali :smile:

Aw great how was ur interview? When did u apply as I applied just before cut of date so I'm hoping that's y I haven't heard nething yet! X
It went okay I think, it's hard to tell though! I sent my UCAS off on the 11th of December and Stirling emailed me about the interview on the 11th of January. I was speaking to the girl at registration and she said that they've still got quite a few interview days to come that they haven't given out invitations for yet so you'll hopefully hear something soon!☺️
Reply 17
Original post by eilidhr99
It went okay I think, it's hard to tell though! I sent my UCAS off on the 11th of December and Stirling emailed me about the interview on the 11th of January. I was speaking to the girl at registration and she said that they've still got quite a few interview days to come that they haven't given out invitations for yet so you'll hopefully hear something soon!☺️

Aw good thers hope for me yet lol coz I'm not holding out much hope after my test for UWS pmsl and Stirling would be my preferd choice! Thnx for ur reply :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending