Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do your parents keep memory boxes for you? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    watching a youtube video where Pointless Blog went through his memory box his parents have kept for him just wondering , does everyone have a memory box of things they had when they were a child?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, my mum has kept various things like my baby clothes, pictures I've drawn etc from when I was little. For some reason she's also kept all the teeth I've lost over the years as well

ReputationRep:
    no...

we're not that type of family i guess x'D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CasperlEE)
    watching a youtube video where Pointless Blog went through his memory box his parents have kept for him just wondering , does everyone have a memory box of things they had when they were a child?
    Nope, it'd be so cool if they did I think. My parents have only kept photos and random pieces of work that I now have

ReputationRep:
    Nope :lol: I have a few things like my baby blankets, jumper/hat that my mom knitted for me but thats just sitting in a cupboard somewhere

ReputationRep:
    My mum has a lock of my hair (from when I first got it cut), and my umbilical stump, but not some cute drawing I did or something, which I've always found really weird. Of all the things she could keep? But, hey, it's cool to look at.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    I kept my own since 7, i keep them in a shoe box lol. 9 years later and there's not many exciting things in it. there's a few badges i got and medals along with a thick collection of christmas cards from friends. there's also a collection of bus tickets lol. and a container full of 'jewels' but really those are just those rocks they throw out to melt the snow but they looked noice back then. got a few stuff from foster family whilst my mum was preggo.

ReputationRep:
    Lol I don't even have memories of my mother and father being together, forget my own memory box from childhood. The only memories I have from my childhood is that of moving here and there and inconsistent lifestyle.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.