ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    Same, never had it, never will.
    whats wrong with yall??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Justmoll28)
    whats wrong with yall??
    A lot of people say that to me but...

A medium hot chocolate with marshmallows and cream from Costa is a great enough substitute

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hunnybeebee)
    A lot of people say that to me but...

A medium hot chocolate with marshmallows and cream from Costa is a great enough substitute

Posted from TSR Mobile
    thats miles too sweet, havent you grown out of that phase yet? i stopped drinking that when i was about 13/14 haha mind you, ive been a tea drinker since ive been able to hold a bottle

ReputationRep:
    Nandos,
    Alcohol
    Tea
    Coffee
    Crab/ Lobster/ Prawns( Unless prawn cocktail crisps count)/ Muscles. (Not many people have had it but oh well.)
    Sushi
    Peanut Butter.
    Mustard.

ReputationRep:
    Nandos, bacon

ReputationRep:
    to all y'all that are still nandos virgins, dont bother its **** and overrated anyway

ReputationRep:
    seafood
    Spoiler:
    Show
    looks vile though tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Justmoll28)
    thats miles too sweet, havent you grown out of that phase yet? i stopped drinking that when i was about 13/14 haha mind you, ive been a tea drinker since ive been able to hold a bottle
    Nope! I just never felt the desire to drink tea lol and I love the smell of coffee but some people say it tastes horrible hahah!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hunnybeebee)
    Nope! I just never felt the desire to drink tea lol and I love the smell of coffee but some people say it tastes horrible hahah!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    you should try a coffee! maybe something quite mild and milky like a latte, you never know, you could end up loving it!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    What were you eating before 20? Just vegetables and dust?

I can't believe you've never had fish at all. Nor pies or pasties. Were you a ridiculously fussy eater as a child?
    I'm still a fussy eater now tbh. My Dad was a bit fussy but nothing extreme. I was in secondary school before all the healthy eating reforms as well, so my parents didn't really cook junk food because they knew i'd have chips, turkey twizzlers & fizzy drink at school. I don't think I ever ate a burger before I went to uni either. I'd obviously had beef on numerous occasions but never in a burger. I first went to Burger King aged 23.

(Original post by Angry cucumber)
    I genuinely don't understand how you've gone through life as a student and now t consumed stuff like doughnuts

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well most of the people I lived with were either gym rats, sportsmen or really skinny people who never ate a thing, so I didn't really gorge on junk as it just looked odd when my housemate was having a box of almonds or a huge pot of greek yoghurt for example.

I've never eaten cucumber either, now you mention it.

ReputationRep:
    sr90 cucumbers go well on salmon sandwiches. You can kill two birds with one stone there pal.

ReputationRep:
    Never had chinese.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've only had oreos like twice i think, they are just terrible versions of bourbon biscuits

ReputationRep:
    pot noodle

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mandms300)
    pot noodle
    oreos

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

I used to eat pot noodles alot but then one day we found a fly inside the noodles. Havent eaten it since.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HuzaifahN)
    Posted from TSR Mobile

I used to eat pot noodles alot but then one day we found a fly inside the noodles. Havent eaten it since.
    so I'm not really missing out on much then
    I'm like allergic to everything so probably can't eat them anyway, only could start eating chocolate last year hahah

ReputationRep:
    Gimme examples of foods that your allergic to.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.