Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Can a woman with small boobs ever be sexy? (B cup) Watch

Announcements

I'm a 32B and generally quite petite with a small waist of 24 inches. I workout 3-4 times a week at the gym and I include weights in my routine.

I can't help but feel like a little girl though because I'm small not just chest wise but generally. Despite being well into my 20s I don't feel like a proper woman sometimes. I have a babyface and get called cute instead of hot. I'd just love to feel sexy for once It gets in the way of my confidence and I don't meet new men or date because I don't feel I can be enough for them.

Anyways, what are your thoughts on small boobs?

ReputationRep:
    yep there are some cracking blondes i know who dont have much of a chestal area but you would give them a good seeing to

ReputationRep:
    Homegirl, everyone is sexy if they believe they're sexy, 32Bs or 40Ds.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Yes, small boobs can be sexy:sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hell yes! I prefer small boobs - nice handful. On a completely separate point, I hate boob jobs. If I knew a woman had a boob job it would be enough to stop me from asking her out.

(Original post by neal95)
    yep there are some cracking blondes i know who dont have much of a chestal area but you would give them a good seeing to
    I have dark brown hair.

ReputationRep:
    being small (not just boobs but generally) has its advantages

If you a small body (back) but have average boobs then your okay it looks good on your body. You should get measured properly because if you have a small back then you wouldnt be 32 back size. I initially thought i was 32B and i got measured and realised i was 28DD/30D. Also try wearing push up bras

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Au contraire)
    Hell yes! I prefer small boobs - nice handful. On a completely separate point, I hate boob jobs. If I knew a woman had a boob job it would be enough to stop me from asking her out.
    Pretty much this.

ReputationRep:
    My gf was a B cup when we started going out. She is now a D cup. I am no more or less physically attracted to her or her boobs than I was 2 years ago.

Tbh any guy who deems boob size to be a deal breaker isn't worth your time. You'll find most guys are content with a handful. Boobs are attractive, whatever the size.

ReputationRep:
    nothing wrong with having small boobs and it shouldn't make you feel like a little girl

ReputationRep:
    hell yeahhhh! Tonnes of sexy women out there with no/small boobs but they got that back doe

:lol:

(Original post by STLJA)
    My gf was a B cup when we started going out. She is now a D cup. I am no more or less physically attracted to her or her boobs than I was 2 years ago.

Tbh any guy who deems boob size to be a deal breaker isn't worth your time. You'll find most guys are content with a handful. Boobs are attractive, whatever the size.
    How did she increase? By gaining weight? Since I started at the gym my body generally looks better but I've gone from a C (decent for my frame) to a B and worry that I maybe an A as my fitness journey continues

ReputationRep:
    I think small boobs are sexy

(Im not a lesbian btw)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I have dark brown hair.
    im sure you will still be nice looking and you are exaggerating the situation!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    How did she increase? By gaining weight? Since I started at the gym my body generally looks better but I've gone from a C (decent for my frame) to a B and worry that I maybe an A as my fitness journey continues
    Boobs are just balls of fat (according to some people on here)
    Plus if your fitness goal is to attract men then you'll never be satisfied!
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Julia Bowen is sexy I don't know how sizes work but I can only presume that they are similar

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily.97)
    I think small boobs are sexy

(Im not a lesbian btw)
    Basically this.

(Original post by shawn_o1)
    Boobs are just balls of fat (according to some people on here)
    Plus if your fitness goal is to attract men then you'll never be satisfied!
    No it's not to appease men it's to feel healthy and comfortable in my own skin and to make my clothes fit nicer for me, which they do I don't really have the body most men desire whether I work out or not so I'm focusing on my own goals. I'll never have massive boobs unless I ate fried food all day and got huge overall as it's just not built into my frame.

ReputationRep:
    TBH I prefer smaller boobs,

I'm not really all that attracted to big boobs, you sound perfect

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 25, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.