• Welcome Squad

(Original post by BrokenLife)
    CoolCavy what do you think?
    Spoiler:
    Show

depends C/D is ideal but as long as she isn't totally flat chested idm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    How did she increase? By gaining weight? Since I started at the gym my body generally looks better but I've gone from a C (decent for my frame) to a B and worry that I maybe an A as my fitness journey continues
    Well her mum is a D cup (I wasn't perving my gf told me herself lol) and she was only 16 when we started going out. Perhaps genetically she just "blossomed" a little later.

That being said she did also start to eat more as she was underweight.Boobs are mostly fat. If you work out, you will lose fat and depending on your genetics it could be lost from your boobs and bum (not ideal) and/or belly and arms (ideal). Likewise if you eat more and try to gain weight and fat, that fat could be distributed anywhere according to your genes. Some of her fat went to her boobs.

But honestly don't lose sleep over this. Boob size doesn't matter as much as a lot of girls think. Only shallow guys who are probably just insecure about the size of their own manly assets will care if your boobs are on the smaller side. Those guys are not worth your time. Boobs are sexy whether they be big or small. Embrace them.

(Original post by CoolCavy)
    Spoiler:
    Show

I used to be a C cup before I started working out but I had a fat belly. Now I'm a B cup with a flat belly so I had to trade it off. Granted, I'm not completely flat but I do worry that as my fitness journey continues I will end up A or even AA.

ReputationRep:
    No it's not to appease men it's to feel healthy and comfortable in my own skin and to make my clothes fit nicer for me, which they do I don't really have the body most men desire whether I work out or not so I'm focusing on my own goals. I'll never have massive boobs unless I ate fried food all day and got huge overall as it's just not built into my frame.
    Trust me on this - if you are moderately attractive and slim then, given the appropriate context, you have a body all men desire.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Haha yeah I get you

But B isn't flat chested. Tbh I've seen amazing women with big and even small boobs.

ReputationRep:
    Massive boobs are offputting. In my opinion, the face is the sexiest thing about a girl - boobs are a bonus.
    • Welcome Squad

(Original post by BrokenLife)
    Haha yeah I get you

But B isn't flat chested. Tbh I've seen amazing women with big and even small boobs.
    Spoiler:
    Show

oh i didn't even see the B bit lol, and no it isn't tbh i think figure > breast size anyway so OP (who is clearly fit) shouldn't worry

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

oh i didn't even see the B bit lol, and no it isn't tbh i think figure > breast size anyway so OP (who is clearly fit) shouldn't worry
    Haha yeah Tbh I think a define waist and a good bum is much more attractive than boobs. Not even a lesbian or bi haha

ReputationRep:
    I'm all about that face so nork size doesn't matter in the slightest

ReputationRep:
    I'm a 32B and generally quite petite with a small waist of 24 inches. I workout 3-4 times a week at the gym and I include weights in my routine.

I can't help but feel like a little girl though because I'm small not just chest wise but generally. Despite being well into my 20s I don't feel like a proper woman sometimes. I have a babyface and get called cute instead of hot. I'd just love to feel sexy for once It gets in the way of my confidence and I don't meet new men or date because I don't feel I can be enough for them.

Anyways, what are your thoughts on small boobs?
    When I was in Year 11 last year a Year 8 boy started trying to flirt with me/intimidate me (I couldn't tell the difference) and someone told them to leave the Year 7 alone (not in a sarcastic way).

The solidarity is here.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, of course.

For me, if you have a pretty face and are lean, you're attractive. Juicy T&A are nice bonuses.

I'm an A cup and my mummy tells me I'm beautiful

ReputationRep:
    Of course. Some of the hottest women have small boobs.
    Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: jpeg images-3.jpeg (7.4 KB)
  2. File Type: jpeg images.jpeg (7.0 KB)
  3. File Type: jpeg images-2.jpeg (5.9 KB)

ReputationRep:
    There is nothing wrong with girls who have small boobs,

ReputationRep:
    All boobs are good boobs regardless of size. In the end, if you whap those out in front of a straight man, no matter how large or small they are that guy is gonna go "yay boobs "

I can't help but feel like a little girl though because I'm small not just chest wise but generally. Despite being well into my 20s I don't feel like a proper woman sometimes. I have a babyface and get called cute instead of hot. I'd just love to feel sexy for once It gets in the way of my confidence and I don't meet new men or date because I don't feel I can be enough for them.
    You feel you're not enough even though you're in good shape and get called "cute" (which is defo a compliment fam)? Lmao sheesh....

ReputationRep:
    You must understand that not all men are completely fascinated with breasts. It's a stereotype.

ReputationRep:
    Most definitely. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I'm a 32A and honestly it doesn't bother me at all. I get called "cute" all the time, I'm petite and look young for my age. I got made fun of at school for being flat chested but when I left I realised a lot of guys don't really care. I still get asked on dates, etc. If boob size is the most important thing to a dude you don't want him anyway 😝

ReputationRep:
    Yes. While bigger boobs would be considered a bonus, a lot of guys give more importance to facial features, body-shape, bum etc. But at the same time, there are many guys for whom bigger boobs > other physical features.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 25, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.