The Student Room Group

Btec applied science unit 32

Hi guys. So I have a Unit 32 assignment due in tomorrow. And I know it is my fault for leaving it to the last day since we had 3 months to do this assignment and I just started now. But before I was lazy and ok it is my fault but now I actually want to get my Distinction and get work done, but it is hard. This unit is the crime scene investigation if anybody has done this unit could you please give me notes/samples of all the 8P's 8M's and 8D's I am not asking for answers but I am asking for help, I dont want your assignment because I know this is plagarising and obviously im gonna get in trouble but please guys help me. I have been getting D's in all other Units except for this one since it' actually hard.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest