The Student Room Group
University College Birmingham
Birmingham

UCB?

What do you think of University College Birmingham?
I'm a UCB student and I couldn't of picked a better university to study at. Its a little smaller than alot of uni's which I love and its very homely! My course is amazing and theres so many international students that come to study at UCB from all over the world so you get to meet friends from everywhere :smile: I actually have a blog about uni which you can check out if you need any questions answering about UCB? or you can reply back with questions if you are thinking of studying there?

my blog is debbyatucb.wordpress.com :smile:
University College Birmingham
Birmingham
It is in Birmingham, need I say more?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm currently in my final year here at UCB and also really enjoy it. As I am studying Events Management I love that fact it is in the centre of Birmingham, there are lots of work experience opportunities! If anyone has any questions about UCB feel free to ask :smile:
Reply 4
^im applying for ucb to study events management next year

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
UCB is well run and my daughter is graduating later this year and has enjoyed her experience at UCB. I’d fully recommend this uni.
Original post by Anonymous
UCB is well run and my daughter is graduating later this year and has enjoyed her experience at UCB. I’d fully recommend this uni.

Maybe your daughter wrote this post four years ago
Original post by lawapps2019
Maybe your daughter wrote this post four years ago

Oops no I wrote it today but not realising it was a comment from 4yr ago lol oops

Quick Reply