The Student Room Group

4 as resits plus 7 A2 exams possible

Scroll to see replies

Original post by I-like-kebabs
Yeah, ive started past papers.You doing OCR A for chem?

Nope, Edexcel.
Original post by Student403
Got 11 :biggrin:

Nice :smile:. I might resit C1 and C2 tbh as well to get higher ums
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Nope, Edexcel.

Ah right.
Nice :smile:. I might resit C1 and C2 tbh as well to get higher ums

Okay good luck :biggrin:
Original post by Ice-cube
Isnt the new AS Levels linear?

Yeah, but beacuse i started as last year 2016 are the last as retakes for my spec and 2017 are last A2 reatkes.
Okay good luck :biggrin:

Cheers and same to you mate.
Cheers and same to you mate.

Original post by aymanzayedmannan
Anyone taking 5 subjects with retakes should have considered dropping a subject... I have 13 myself *dying on the inside*

Ah good luck :P Nah people retake for a variety of reasons: While many people retake Bs and Cs, my friends are retaking their 95s because they want 100s (talking about a couple of 5-ers here) :P

Original post by TeeEm
The odds are stacked against you

Original post by mercuryman
i'm resitting two papers and doing 8 exams altogether, I'm finding that stressful on its own :frown:

Supposing you're British or studying in Britain, how much do your exam papers cost? I'm German and residing outside of the UK. I paid about £980 to sit for 3 A level papers.
Reply 28
Original post by Audrey18
Supposing you're British or studying in Britain, how much do your exam papers cost? I'm German and residing outside of the UK. I paid about £980 to sit for 3 A level papers.

I live outside the UK. I paid roughly 570 GDP for my AS year, about 50 GDP a paper.
Reply 29
each paper costs around £15 but for UK state school students the school (tax payer pays for them)
Reply 30
I have 10 exams this summer Lols

Yup. I paid over 1000 pounds for mine last year, and this year will be the same
Ah right.

i do ocr a :P

Quick Reply

Latest