The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Napp
Please don't bump old threads.

What are you trying to say exactly? Im just stating what i think is correct.... respect that :/
Reply 181
Original post by AelinSardothein
What are you trying to say exactly? Im just stating what i think is correct.... respect that :/

I'm saying don't bump old threads. If you want to say something create a new one.
Original post by Napp
I'm saying don't bump old threads. If you want to say something create a new one.

Okay then why are you here? If you wanna say something make a new one too...? Whats the point of a thread if you cannot say what you want?
Reply 183
Original post by AelinSardothein
Okay then why are you here? If you wanna say something make a new one too...? Whats the point of a thread if you cannot say what you want?

Because i'm a community assistant and it's my role to see that people follow the rules. Not bumping old threads being one of the rules.
You can say what you want within a thread, simply not an old one - hence create a new one if you think said information is that pressing.
Original post by Napp
Because i'm a community assistant and it's my role to see that people follow the rules. Not bumping old threads being one of the rules.
You can say what you want within a thread, simply not an old one - hence create a new one if you think said information is that pressing.

Yes well what did i say thats "bumping old threads" coz its not - all i said was that the hijab doesn't define if your muslim - if your not wearing a hijab your still a muslim - so hence why i was saying that that lady didn't need to judge her based on her hijab because even without it shes still a muslim
"Woman refuses medical treatment from Muslim"

Muslim women refuse medical treatment from men all the time but funny enough that doesn't often hit the headlines.
Original post by teenhorrorstory
http://m.independent.ie/irish-news/health/i-dont-want-to-be-treated-by-someone-in-a-hijab-patient-refuses-care-from-two-muslim-doctors-34276594.html

This happened around a month ago, but I only just read about it now.
Honestly this is so ridiculous. Why would someone refuse medical treatment based on the religious beliefs of the doctor? Quite sad and pathetic really

If someone's in the queue for medical/surgical treatment and they refuse to be treated by a muslim/christian/gay/women/ethnic minority (delete as appropriate) doctor or surgeon - the hospital should treat the next patient in the queue. And send the prejudiced sob to the back of the queue - to wait another 6 months - 3 yrs for the treatment/operation.

Repeat next time the idiot gets to the front of the queue until he/she learns the errors of their ways. Or die.
Original post by Just my opinion
"Woman refuses medical treatment from Muslim"

Muslim women refuse medical treatment from men all the time but funny enough that doesn't often hit the headlines.

Non muslim women also refuse medical treatment from men all the time but funny you don't complain about that....
Original post by Salami A Lik'em
May she burn in hell with all her children.

Some plastics are highly flammable...........
Pro Choice says that it is her body and so its her rules apparently. That means that she is also allowed to refuse help from a muslim, if she wishes for said muslim to not touch her body. This is regardless of the reason as to why she refuses the muslim to help her.
Original post by ThePricklyOne
Some plastics are highly flammable...........

Massala

Latest

Trending

Trending