The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by EtherealNymph22
You think you've somehow got a one up because you know my name? I really don't care. I gave you my Twitter handle in the interest of office jokes and you appreciated me alerting you to the like Brent pages.

I don't care if people know my name/who I am.

I'm not a keyboard warrior hiding behind anonymity.

Your Brent jokes were crap. How do you like them apples?
Reply 141
Ummmm about £50

Tbh I spend like no tomorrow. I spent 7k in 6 months on crap soooo... I'm a spendaholic 🙈🙈
Original post by callum_law
Hahahahahaha. What difference does it make? You concluded that the person has more money than sense because they'd probably say no to £30 socks rather than "absolutely ****ing hell nah mate don't think so" to £30 socks.

Lol my reference to the sock part was slightly sarcastic. It was more the fact they said £30 which is far and above what the average TSR user is saying on this thread and it's not like they're lying in the gutter. And that, combined with what they were saying about austerity measures yesterday made complete sense that they only have that opinion because they are in a bubble and are in a position of fortune, which more often than not is simply a consequence of circumstance.
Your Brent jokes were crap. How do you like them apples?

Ricky Gervais didn't seem to think so.

I value his opinion more than yours.
Original post by EtherealNymph22
Ricky Gervais didn't seem to think so.

I value his opinion more than yours.

Out of pity. Which is the same reason I said I liked them.
Currently around 30 pounds, but usually more like 50.
Out of pity. Which is the same reason I said I liked them.

Lol I've won so I'm outta here.
"Porsche" Aka his Nissan Micra
it depends last year i realised i poured £500 down in a couple of days and wasn't worried and made a decent profit on what was bought to do so some stuff was for me
£4.20
I don't spend a penny without 'thinking twice', it would probably take a lot of consideration to spend more than £15-20 (i.e. I would never buy anything that expensive without it being planned) on anything other than basics like food/bills
£5 to £6 on food
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 153
over £1 bc im really poor
A small loan of a million dollars.
Anything more than £1 usually. But if it's something like a chocolate bar I'll think twice even under £1 if it looks over priced.
Reply 156
Original post by Foo.mp3

Which, incidentally, is precisely the amount that I charge students for an hour of my expertise :top2:

Are you a gigolo?
Original post by RobML
Are you a gigolo?

LMFAO
Original post by TheGuyReturns
A small loan of a million dollars.

£40

Latest