The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I missed Steven out, steves a good common name as well..
Reply 21
piginapoke
I know half a million Steves though. It might cast doubt over who is the father :tongue: Although it can be customised quite a lot... Steven, Steve, Ste, Stevie.

My brothers called Steve, so I dont think I could ever call one of my kids Steve....Ste is the worst shortened version of Steven as well

Funnily enough my parents chose mine and my brothers names on the basis that they couldnt be shortened...yet everyone calls me Gaz and my brother Steve, bloody idiots..
piginapoke
Bell.

You appear to have acquired a new gem.

Ben Bell, lol - i see your point.

Thank you, a nice Birthday present, now my rep isn't completly pathetic.
piginapoke
I'm glad I'm called Billy and not William. I hate people shortening my name. A few people try calling me Bill but that sounds like an old bloke so I put them straight. Teachers at school never used to believe that I was Billy and not William, idiots.

I much prefer Ben to Benjamin, when a teacher calls me Benjamin i tell them off.

Anyway i'm going to bed now, night everybody.
Reply 24
tis_me_lord
I much prefer Ben to Benjamin, when a teacher calls me Benjamin i tell them off.

Anyway i'm going to bed now, night everybody.

Benji would piss you off even more I bet..
Reply 25
Xenon
It was reported in the observer that apparantly Tim Henman smokes :eek: . I can't believe it. I mean, he probably decreases his chances of winning games, cos of reduced lung capacity...
What do you guys think?

My first post, yay!, neway have u seen his teeth, its so obvious :biggrin:
Well all I can say is don't call him(?) Jacob. It is a horrible name to have. What about Ludwig...?

MB
Reply 27
sons321
My first post, yay!, neway have u seen his teeth, its so obvious :biggrin:

Hmmmm. I think I'll look out for his teeth in the next match :biggrin:
who_me
You must live near me...I've seen him training at my gym! :rolleyes:

ooh where do you live and what gym?
i could do with a new gym :rolleyes:
:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
Reply 29
Xenon
Hmmmm. I think I'll look out for his teeth in the next match :biggrin:

hehe!! love the sarcasm!! :biggrin:
imasillynarb
Benji would piss you off even more I bet..

My mum calls me that *cringe* either that or Bengrie. She wanted to name me Wilber like that pig in Charlottes web until my dad stopped her, thank God he did.
Reply 31
tis_me_lord
My mum calls me that *cringe* either that or Bengrie. She wanted to name me Wilber like that pig in Charlottes web until my dad stopped her, thank God he did.

lol! that was a good story
neha p
lol! that was a good story

The 'special doctors' told me to never tell that story, it's too traumatic. :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending