Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I'm currently a high school Junior in the USA. I've always thought of maybe attending college in the UK. Im not sure if this question is in the right forum, so please move it if need be. Are there any universities or colleges in that would fit me? I'm a socially and politically conservative Protestant. My favorite political party in the UK is UKIP. Here's what I'm looking for in a college
    1. Socially Conservative( preferably Christian)
    2. Small
    3. Preppy or "Rah" in the UK
    4. Strong academics
    Are there any colleges in the UK that would fit me?
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 25, 2016
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.