Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    We Brits don't have the 4-base system. Traditionally, I believe it's:
    1st base: kissing
    2nd base: dry humping (sounds like such an american expression)
    3rd base: "manual" stimulation (but it could be oral sex now)
    4th base: full on sex

I've heard that some people continue with the bases that go further...
    lol...ok...thats what we concluded but oral sex is soo much more intimate ... in my opinion anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    I quite regularly wake up next to strangers - not because I'm drunk though just because I fall asleep pretty much anywhere...
    yey someone else... and i have more lad mates and we'll quite often just fall asleep watching dvds or whatever (so kinda leaning on each other)... so then they wind me up and asking all my other mates which ones i've 'slept' with... it's not my fault i fall asleep when i'm comfy

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    yeah, i've got friends who would just randomly give a guy oral sex just if their drunk or whatever. i think girls receiving oral sex is definately more intimate.

i never even got the 4th base system. me and my mate used to make up our own (she's a random oral sex type) and it was like 17: whips... anyway *realises that it's only 9.30 and ickle people could read this*

lou xxx
    That's American influence for sure...
    Why do you only mention oral sex on a girl? Oral sex on a guy is just as intimate. The guy definitely thinks so but never will complain!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kokopops)
    lol...ok...thats what we concluded but oral sex is soo much more intimate ... in my opinion anyway
    Same here. If my gf cheated it on me (sadly it has happened...) I'd be even more pissed off to find off she'd given head than if she'd had sex.

ReputationRep:
    Same here. If my gf cheated it on me (sadly it has happened...) I'd be even more pissed off to find off she'd given head than if she'd had sex.
    awww...sweetie! cheatings bad...ur better off without her!

ReputationRep:
    awww...sweetie! cheatings bad...ur better off without her!
    I shouldn't be posting stuff like this... it hurt bad, believe me. It's not so easy just to say you're better off without them...

ReputationRep:
    I shouldn't be posting stuff like this... it hurt bad, believe me. It's not so easy just to say you're better off without them...
    believe me i no!

ReputationRep:
    That's American influence for sure...
    Why do you only mention oral sex on a girl? Oral sex on a guy is just as intimate. The guy definitely thinks so but never will complain!
    i don't know why really. i guess it's jus from a girls point of view everything more intimate to receive than give.... hmmm you got me thinking now.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    i don't know why really. i guess it's jus from a girls point of view everything more intimate to receive than give.... hmmm you got me thinking now.

lou xxx
    It's definitely something that seems recurrent. It kind of bothers me that there are girls that think like that. When you receive something like that from your girlfriend, you prefer to think she believes it's as intimate as you do and wouldn't do it to some random guy just because she's drunk.

ReputationRep:
    It's definitely something that seems recurrent. It kind of bothers me that there are girls that think like that. When you receive something like that from your girlfriend, you prefer to think she believes it's as intimate as you do and wouldn't do it to some random guy just because she's drunk.
    its prob coz guys are more willing to get a b/j or handjob from a girl, than a girl is willing to get the same from a guy! i could name 30lads whod be willing for a b/j or h/j now, but i couldnt name 10 girls! or maybes its just that girls are less willing 2 discuss it coz its seen as taboo

ReputationRep:
    its prob coz guys are more willing to get a b/j or handjob from a girl, than a girl is willing to get the same from a guy! i could name 30lads whod be willing for a b/j or h/j now, but i couldnt name 10 girls! or maybes its just that girls are less willing 2 discuss it coz its seen as taboo
    possibly. i think we just kind of imagine that for some guys it isn't a big deal... but then it probably isn't for some girls but i only have myself to go on.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    possibly. i think we just kind of imagine that for some guys it isn't a big deal... but then it probably isn't for some girls but i only have myself to go on.

lou xxx
    lol lou, you hang around some girls that are just a tad bit too easy. If a guy ever convinces you it isn't a big deal, he doesn't actually believe it. He just knows it's easy to convince a girl it's not a big deal.
    The media has a strong role to play in this field. It's certainly no longer very taboo.

ReputationRep:
    lol lou, you hang around some girls that are just a tad bit too easy. If a guy ever convinces you it isn't a big deal, he doesn't actually believe it. He just knows it's easy to convince a girl it's not a big deal.
    The media has a strong role to play in this field. It's certainly no longer very taboo.
    if they're easy that's their problem (but yes some of them are) but it hasn't changed my views at all. trust me i'm not an easily swayed person and i'm in a very happy relationship at the moment so i won't be led astray...

i guess it's part of the macho image that we girls get given that these things mean far more too us than you (which in my head i know is wrong when i thing about things like my own relationship)

lou xxx

ReputationRep:

lou xxx
    Was that meant to sound dirty or have I just got a twisted mind?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cossack)
    Was that meant to sound dirty or have I just got a twisted mind?
    Hehehe same here :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Yes, sadly - don't get the wrong idea though, i'm still a virgin.
    how on earth can you be so sure??

ReputationRep:
    Ever been so drunk, forgotten everything and woken up the next day with a stranger in your bed, be it a guy or a girl?
    never

ReputationRep:
    Yes too many times....

ReputationRep:
    My friend has been shopping in Somerfield in the middle of the day and bought some bottled water and curry. A few hours later when she sobered up she had no recollection of where these things came from.

Her boyfriend on another occasion went in the gents in Chicagos, took off his shorts and pants and ran through naked to the door... where the police were waiting and scooped him up into a van, haha!

My dad when he was younger threw up in a taxi in a bag and threw it out the window at some poor innocent person walking past.

The following morning after a house party I was made to watch a video where I'm sat on a garden bench the night before and flash my tits at the camera. Do not remember that at all and was only 15 at the time.

I once cooked my brother a pizza about 5pm, and then about 2am was cleaning the same pizza off the bathroom floor. That was minging.

But I'm glad to say I've never woken up next to a stranger.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by princessb)
    My friend has been shopping in Somerfield in the middle of the day and bought some bottled water and curry. A few hours later when she sobered up she had no recollection of where these things came from.

Her boyfriend on another occasion went in the gents in Chicagos, took off his shorts and pants and ran through naked to the door... where the police were waiting and scooped him up into a van, haha!

My dad when he was younger threw up in a taxi in a bag and threw it out the window at some poor innocent person walking past.

The following morning after a house party I was made to watch a video where I'm sat on a garden bench the night before and flash my tits at the camera. Do not remember that at all and was only 15 at the time.

I once cooked my brother a pizza about 5pm, and then about 2am was cleaning the same pizza off the bathroom floor. That was minging.

But I'm glad to say I've never woken up next to a stranger.
    Please feel free to show us that video.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.