The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
no..ive woken up to have a man lying on top of me though....he fell on my tent
Reply 61
charlord
no..ive woken up to have a man lying on top of me though....he fell on my tent

That might have been me...sorry.
I once got very drunk at a campsite and I was in the middle of the campsite, not far from my tent shouting out crude jokes at 3am (one about a man who decides his wife should sell herself on the street and the one about the three old men who can't go to the loo). Apparently everyone was telling me to shut up... I can't really remember but there were two girls who liked the jokes anyway.
That night we managed to break most of our gear: our chairs, and someone fell on one of the tents.
Yeah, i have, once.

More interestingly (and amusingly), a friend of mine, when drunk, wandered into his mate's room and took a piss in the corner... these are the same group of blokes who have bread and washing up liquid fights when drunk. One of them microwaved a daddy long legs when drunk (it shrunk).

At the end of last term i was so drunk i had to be carried home by a friend of mine, who left my lying outside my house, with my housemate and her boyfriend laughing at me. I eventually went indoors (after hitting my head on the concrete seat, making a loud noise, saying 'ouch!' and then going 'actually... that didn't hurt!') where my housemate's b/f let me into my bedroom (i wasn't up to using keys), where i fell on the floor, stayed there for about 20 mins... and woke up at 7am the next morning, fully clothed, with the light still on and still drunk. When my mum came to collect me at 1pm i was still drunk and nowhere near packed.

Oh yeah, and i climbed Suffolk Terrace (at UEA). It's shaped like a pyramid.
Reply 63
SamTheMan
Please feel free to show us that video. :wink:

Heh, actually I wonder if my friends still got it I might track it down for the comedy value!!
Reply 64
kriztinae
does it count if you pretended not to remember everything?
my one friend is famous for that one. :redface:
silly bugger he is

dont dismiss him not remmebering.
i forget a hell of a lot when pissed.
last time i remmberd was 11 o'clock. then i woke up in a bed with some but ugly kid called dorkan. apparently i also threw this 10 stone kid over my wall (im a measily 8 stone 6) then i tried to get on an X. this is what i was told in the morning. but there was a funny moment.

picture this. you've just come downstairs and you see a patch of spew on the window. you shout "who the **** spewed on my window" then a semmi consous dave goes "u did". kinda shut me up that did :redface:P

acctually i did drink a fair bit. umm 3 cans of stella, half a bottle of jack D. then i lost my memory and apparently had 4 more cans and finished off the bottle of jack D. not bad since i was running on an empty stomach.
another bad story is. i was hammerd and had 2 freinds over, i was happly sitting at the comp and then amy put glue all down my face. so hammerd me decides to go for a bath,,,,,, without locking the door. i was lying there happily, then i see oz and amy's heads pop round the corner. **** i was so embarised LOL

any one else got evil wasted stories and or gaps in memory?

POLLJKx-x-x

Latest

Trending

Trending