Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Any offer holders for Mech Eng with Business finance 2016 entry? Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has an offer yet to study for Mechanical Engineering with Business Finance BEng/MEng at UCL.

If so, what are you current grades, predicted grades etc.

ReputationRep:
    Offer of AAA
    Predicted A*A*A*A

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KhanHarbs)
    Offer of AAA
    Predicted A*A*A*A
    If you don't mind me asking:- when did you send your application in?- did you have to interview for the place?as I have not yet had a reply from UCL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeddyKC)
    If you don't mind me asking:- when did you send your application in?- did you have to interview for the place?as I have not yet had a reply from UCL
    No they didn't call me for an interview. I applied for the course around mid-November. Is UCL your first choice?

ReputationRep:
    Such a strange course title. I guess that's keeping your options open for if you decide you want to engineering or business in the future?

ReputationRep:
    My offer was also AAA
    Final grades A*AAA

Although I'm not sure if I'm qualified to answer or not since I got my offer last year, but deferred it for 2016.

(Original post by dav55)
    Such a strange course title. I guess that's keeping your options open for if you decide you want to engineering or business in the future?
    I once talked to an Imperial College engineering professor, apparently around 1/3 of engineering graduates end up going into banks and other financial institutions. So figured this degree is going somewhere...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.