Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What should you actually do when your eyes are shutting down with all the gravity because you haven't slept for past few nights because of chain exams and you feel like you need to ditch your bed once more to date em old hag books because of the clash papers next morning and afternoon?

ReputationRep:
    Its not good if your not sleeping. Its important to sleep as well as study. How do you expect to process revision when your brain isnt even functioning as well

ReputationRep:
    Coffee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    Its not good if your not sleeping. Its important to sleep as well as study. How do you expect to process revision when your brain isnt even functioning as well
    IKR but y'know you can't decide and gather enough courage to shut your eyes knowing you have 2 exams per day without any break in between. and one night is not enough for revision of both. -_-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thatcooldude2.0)
    Coffee
    yeah coffee's been my best friend lately actually always is. but now a days i'm consuming around 5-7 mug of coffee per day to keep me alive lol. But last night I realised even coffee has its limit. IT DITCHED ME TOO TT_TT

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zeezeezeezeba)
    yeah coffee's been my best friend lately actually always is. but now a days i'm consuming around 5-7 mug of coffee per day to keep me alive lol. But last night I realised even coffee has its limit. IT DITCHED ME TOO TT_TT
    Ah I know the feels

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.