Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

All by myyyseeeellllfffff, don't wanna be all by myyselff (for A2 Spanish!) Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I've taken the rather drastic step of moving to Spain this year.
    I'm therefore not a student at my school any more as I am entering the exam in the summer as an external candidate resitting to get an A. (no really, I have to get an A :bricks:
    SO, unfortunately for me, that means that my teachers are no longer cooperating and refuse to send me work OR (most importantly!) mark my essays!
    I don't know if I have enough depth, whether the content is right, whether the evidencing is okay etc etc etc. and it's really stressing me out.
    I'm pretty sure I'll be fine for the listening and reading and the speaking I'm trying to work on in my spare time but the ESSAY worth a terrifying 40 marks!!? I can't do it!
    ANY (helpful) advice would be very welcome!
    *And yes - I have looked at mark schemes, past papers, exemplar essays, I've emailed AQA to ask if they would be willing to help (the answer was a firm no) - I feel like I've exhausted every option any myself!
    Thank you to anyone who is willing to help!
    Jennie
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Have you got the funding for a tutor? What subject is it for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neostigmine)
    Have you got the funding for a tutor? What subject is it for?
    It's for Spanish and also English..
    Potentially, depending on how much they want - I have no idea where to get one though!

ReputationRep:
    Solo otra vez
    Ne se vivir
    Solo otra vez
    Sin amor
    There you go.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.