Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So, offers are sent out in early August, so it is roughly 2 months to go.

ReputationRep:
    I was hoping to hear in July, looks like I'm in for a longer wait than I thought. 😩

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lisagee10)
    I was hoping to hear in July, looks like I'm in for a longer wait than I thought. 😩

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If you are being accepted through Gamsat route, the offers go out on 4th August. If you are going through Atlantic Bridge from North America and had to do an interview, I think you hear sooner than that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by columbia_13)
    If you are being accepted through Gamsat route, the offers go out on 4th August. If you are going through Atlantic Bridge from North America and had to do an interview, I think you hear sooner than that.
    CAO website states:

Round Zero:
    Offer Date: 30th July, 2015 from 06:00
    Reply Date: 6th August, 2015 by 17:15

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Es0phagus)
    CAO website states:

Round Zero:
    Offer Date: 30th July, 2015 from 06:00
    Reply Date: 6th August, 2015 by 17:15
    So that's the 2015 dates, here's hoping they'll be similar this year. It's cutting it soooo fine!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So that's the 2015 dates, here's hoping they'll be similar this year. It's cutting it soooo fine!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ooo, I did not spot that

You could always email them to find out.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It is the 4th of August this year:
    http://www.cao.ie/?page=offerdates

ReputationRep:
    That's good to know, the wait is agonising!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is it right to say Irish medical schools for grad courses don't interview and give offers purely based on GAMSAT score?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VARRRDAQ)
    Is it right to say Irish medical schools for grad courses don't interview and give offers purely based on GAMSAT score?
    100% not. UK only really do interviews because it is so massively oversubscribed, but in Ireland that is not the case because not everyone can cough up €15k a year.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.