Arji1212
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
can someone please tell me how to structure a 5,10,25 and 40 Mark questions? Also is the PEEEL structure the best way or is their a better way
TomyNixon
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
Peeel is the best way to answer. It helps you make a strong argument that flows and lets you demonstrate flair.

It's been a while since I studied politics, but lower mark questions were largely description based. With 10 and 25 Mark questions needing levels of explanation and analysis.

The 40 mark question needed evaluation of wider view points in a degree of depth, to get higher marks you need to demonstrate evidence of outside reading.

If you are having problems their is no harm is asking for some advice from your tutor.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (106)
34.3%
Yes - a trusted person (88)
28.48%
No (82)
26.54%
I'm not sure (33)
10.68%

Watched Threads