How do you answer a 15 mark question in AS economics?

Watch
adz3691
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
My question is outline the possible conflicts that occur when attempting to achieve their macroeconomic objectives and do they exist in the short/long run.
username1208193
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Alrighty. I'm also studying economics. So I think you should start off with definitions of macroeconomics and objectives. This can get you 2-4 marks. Explain with an example for each possibly.
You are also asked to outline the possible conflicts. This is telling you that you do not need to use a counter argument necessarily, however feel free to do so.
Obviously then go on to explain the conflicts that occur when attempting to achieve their macroeconomic objectives. After each conflict you could explain what would happen to these objectives in the short run and long run, perhaps outline a counter argument. I recommend you do all of this for each conflict in separate paragraphs, use key vocabulary where necessary.
Then aim to conclude; how big is the magnitude of the conflicts? (impact) How will they meet their objectives and will they follow through for the short/long run.

Leave a rep if this was helpful. Also studying Economics AS so feel free to share questions. Thanks.
Speckle
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by SubZero~)
So I think you should start off with definitions of macroeconomics and objectives. This can get you 2-4 marks. Explain with an example for each possibly.
What is an example of macroeconomics?

And what is an example of an objective?

These words need to be defined together rather than individually.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (120)
28.1%
No - I have already returned home (57)
13.35%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (84)
19.67%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (40)
9.37%
No - I live at home during term anyway (126)
29.51%

Watched Threads