Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

unconditional offers and people that are definitely going to Kent uni (2016) Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Hello, im just looking to see if there are any other people that are definitely starting at Kent uni this September that wanna talk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Timhaines)
    Hello, im just looking to see if there are any other people that are definitely starting at Kent uni this September that wanna talk.
    Me!!!!!! im studying basket weaving

ReputationRep:
    Computer Science...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Timhaines)
    Got an unconditional offer for Law starting September 2016!

ReputationRep:
    What grades did you guys get?

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I've got unconditional offer for Architecture.

ReputationRep:
    Postgraduate student who'll be studying Computer Science from September.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Misha97)
    Hey! I've got unconditional offer for Architecture.
    I was listening to an interesting podcast today about architects and creativity:

http://99percentinvisible.org/episod...-an-architect/

ReputationRep:
    Hi, ive got an offer for psychology with clinical psychology and have already met my offer. Would love to chat to anyone who is doing the same course.

ReputationRep:
    Cultural Studies & Social Anthropology, haven't found anyone on the same course yet, can't begin to imagine why :P

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I'm hoping for an unconditional from Kent for Law I was just wondering what kind of gcses and a level grades I would need. I'm applying for politics and law which has entry of ABB i'm predicted 3A's and got 2A*'s 4A's and 4B's at gcse do I stand a chance?

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Im applying to hopefully study Architecture at Kent in 2017!! I just wondered what kind of thing you included in your portfolio? Any advice would be much appreciated!
    Thanks!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kezkel)
    Hi, ive got an offer for psychology with clinical psychology and have already met my offer. Would love to chat to anyone who is doing the same course.
    Hey I am hoping to do Psychology, did you get an unconditional?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.