Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
for more than a year a guy was after me, and I kept rejecting, and them last year I fell for a guy and he fell for me and we ended up going out, but the first guy was still after me, and told me he'll love me and look after me well, but I took no notice. I rejected the first guy cause I felt he will be controlling and over protective, which I didn't see in the guy I dated last year, but last year nov I broke up with him cause he revealed all those traits that I never knew he would. but the first guy is over me, and has no feelings for me...but I think ive fallen for him...help?
username1623349
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You only want him because he doesn't want you. Give it time and this feeling will pass.
PinkMobilePhone
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You rejected the first guy and he moved on. Deal with it.
Drez999
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Tell him.
Get his reaction.
Either get together or move on.
BlackSweetness
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You dont deserve him at all!
You cant eat your cake and have it too.
In all honesty girls like your are the reason i dont trust a lot of women
Xmas lover
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
This happens. You know that phrase you always want what you can't have, we'll that's you. It's not your fault, no matter what s none might say. It's down to chemicals.

you need to either tell him or get over him. If you decide to tell him, you need to just say that at that time in your life, you didn't feel how you do now, and you're sorry for the hurt you caused him.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (54)
65.85%
I don't have everything I need (28)
34.15%

Watched Threads