Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Most underrated film Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Thoughts?

Personally I think Lucky Number Slevin doesn't get the credit it deserves. GOAT film.

Sicario is new one too. Thought it was one of the films of the year but hasn't got the expected buzz.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Loved Children of Men and it seemed to disappear really quick.

An oldie but "The Cube" was also a pretty awesome film.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neostigmine)

I agree, although the 2nd one was absolute s***

I would say City of Ember, such a fun film for all the family but got mediocre ratings

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eternaforest)

I would say City of Ember, such a fun film for all the family but got mediocre ratings
    3rd one was even worse mate.

Nightmare on Elm Street 4; Dream Child is one of my all time favourites. One of my favourite horrors by far.

ReputationRep:
    In Bruges is one. Not many people know about it but it's a hilarious film and worth a watch.
    Also, Mud is a fantastic film.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sae.HH)
    3rd one was even worse mate.

Nightmare on Elm Street 4; Dream Child is one of my all time favourites. One of my favourite horrors by far.
    I didn't even know there was a 3rd one.I can't imagine how bad it is.

I don't remember many of the nightmare on elm streets, the first one was good though

ReputationRep:
    I didn't even know there was a 3rd one.I can't imagine how bad it is.

I don't remember many of the nightmare on elm streets, the first one was good though
    It's called Cube Zero and it's sooo bad. Mate watch the 3rd and 4th Nightmare on Elm Streets, those are the peak. I kinda wish I lived in 80s America, seemed so cool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neostigmine)
    Loved Children of Men and it seemed to disappear really quick.

Is that the sci fi/horror one? A scene I remember, where a man get dissected by a rapid metal mesh like thing?

ReputationRep:
    The girl with the dragon tattoo and I robot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kandykissesxox)
    The girl with the dragon tattoo
    Millennium Trilogy series was brilliant, haven't seen the movie but if it's anything like the book it must be very good.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:

Totally agree. The 2nd one was awful.

(Original post by MountKimbie)
    Is that the sci fi/horror one? A scene I remember, where a man get dissected by a rapid metal mesh like thing?
    Yep. Into a million little meat pieces. Gross!!

ReputationRep:
    Cabin In The Woods

ReputationRep:
    Millennium Trilogy series was brilliant, haven't seen the movie but if it's anything like the book it must be very good.
    I want to start reading the books

ReputationRep:
    Watchmen!

Probably hands down one of the best superhero movies of all times!

Zach snyder deserves WAY more credit

ReputationRep:
    I want to start reading the books
    I am the book master, I nerd novels so hard, if you ever want any recommend, especially in the fiction category I'm your man.

I'd also recommend The Martian. Movie was good but the novel was something else!

ReputationRep:
    I am the book master, I nerd novels so hard, if you ever want any recommend, especially in the fiction category I'm your man.

I'd also recommend The Martian. Movie was good but the novel was something else!
    Ugh I used to be a bookworm myself, I would practically engross myself in every book within my reach I've strayed from that path and I'm so addicted to TV shows and movies or revision that I can never spare a good half an hour to read.

I want to read LOTR/GOT series at some point but it will take a lot of time because the books are ridiculously long.

Plus, I loved watching the Martian and both interstellar (Martian was slightly better)
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    History of The world Part 1 is a comedy movie that no one seems to have heard of but I thought it was hilarious and one of Mel Brooks classics.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ugh I used to be a bookworm myself, I would practically engross myself in every book within my reach I've strayed from that path and I'm so addicted to TV shows and movies or revision that I can never spare a good half an hour to read.

I want to read LOTR/GOT series at some point but it will take a lot of time because the books are ridiculously long.

Plus, I loved watching the Martian and both interstellar (Martian was slightly better)
    Oops forgot to reply.

LOTR GOAT, don't judge me but I read LOTR every summer for like 5 years straight, it's seriously good.

Yeah I preferred Martian too, I was actually depressed when I looked into actual spaceships and realised the interiors are nowhere near as aesthetically pleasing Everything's a mess.

ReputationRep:
    Not many people has seen The Prestige. Not exactly underrated by critics but if you have not seen it it is a must watch. Brilliant film
    and Christopher Nolan does an amazing job.

One of the best films ever.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I don't know a lot of people who have seen some of the best British films in recent years: Fish Tank in particular.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.