Do you think you could ever cheat on your partner? Watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: Would you cheat?
    Yes
    10.17%
    No
    89.83%

ReputationRep:
    Hypothetically, the perfect situation arises where you could get away with cheating. Would you do it, or remain loyal to your partner?
    (Curiosity)...

ReputationRep:
    Girls I'd date are normally girls I'd class as "most attractive person to me". In order to consider getting with somebody else, I'd have to find myself more attracted to the other person, and if that were to happen I'd just break up with the original gal becuz **** being with people that aren't "the best", so to speak.

So nah no point

ReputationRep:
    I m afraid I would because life is too short ...................... as long as nobody gets hurt .

and yes, I am a B** ard

ReputationRep:
    If i had a partner i would never for the life of me betray them.

ReputationRep:
    No

ReputationRep:
    I don't have a partner at the moment but if I did, then I wouldn't consider cheating on them for one moment!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily.97)
    If i had a partner i would never for the life of me betray them.
    Why you lying for?!

ReputationRep:
    Whilst I don't have a partner, in a hypothetical situation, no I wouldn't, as I'm assuming that my partner would be the "perfect" person for me. Thus, I'd remain loyal.

ReputationRep:
    Hell no.

ReputationRep:
    People should at least have the decency to break up with someone before going after someone else imo

ReputationRep:
    No, because I can't get one anyway :laugh:
    • TSR Support Team

Whilst I am single, I could never cheat on a girl having been cheated on in the past, I couldn't put anyone through it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joel 96)
    Hypothetically, the perfect situation arises where you could get away with cheating. Would you do it, or remain loyal to your partner?
    (Curiosity)...
    Life is never so black and white, and what I think now could change in the future.

But I'd like to think that I wouldn't cheat, since I would only want to get into a relationship with someone I truly respect, value & love, to waste all the effort gone into that relationship, achieving her trust and more, it would be a plain, stupid idea to cheat.

ReputationRep:
    Only if cordyceps takes over my mind

ReputationRep:
    if it got to the point in a relationship where I wanted to cheat or found myself being more interested in someone else or just other people in general, I would end the relationship not cheat.

ReputationRep:
    I would rather vote Labour or Green than cheat on my husband.

ReputationRep:
    The guilt would eat me up. So no.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a man of principle, and in my world cheating is wrong, in principle. So no, never have, never will :haughty:

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely not, dear.

My husband and I will be an entity for eternity. I know he feels the same way.

ReputationRep:
    Cheating is immoral in my eyes and therefore I would not cheat on my partner under any circumstance, however if a bad situation occurs, I'd straight up break up with them. Having said that, I haven't had a partner for about a year, and FYI that relationship was... a bad experience.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 27, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.