am99
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
This is My study Blog, the subjects I take are

Maths
C1 is now getting better as i have actually started revising but still getting roughly 66% every C1 paper, need this to improve to at least 90%.
Going to do this by:
Completing every Past Paper at least 3 times and blogging, what I get and where I lost marks, then do questions on where I lost marks.
Also for Maths, got a c2 mock next week, so going to go thorugh every topic in C2 and do questions from the text book then also do a couple of C2 past papers to see if i have got better.

Economics
Economics, after the mock, I realised that i needed to start making notes sooo, I went through the specification and made flash cards on about 70% of micro (need to finish this as sooon as possible and move on to macro)

Sociology
Sociology, got a mock next week thursday, I finished all the notes on the first 3 topics, so need to learn that now but also need to make notes on the last topic media, aiming for a B atleast because i don't think,i will able to learn everything in about a week :/
IT BTEC, no revision needed just need to make sure all coursework is done properly and on time !.

Goals for today:
  • Start Sociology Media chapter and do at least 3 pages of it.
  • go over binomial expansion and trapezium rule in C2, and if I get time also do a C1 paper.
sunnydespair
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
Good luck, hope you make progress today. Just be organised with your time. Do exercise and stay fit
Kevin De Bruyne
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
:woo: Maths is awesome.

Good luck with your work!
am99
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Thought I would do a quick update
haven't been able to revise properly for anything -_- as i was trying to revise for sociology, did get to finish nearly all of economics still got a little left that i will do over the weekend.

Sociology mock i think i got a C, but now i have all my notes done, so i know for sure that i can get a A in the real exam because tbh its just memorising and if i had revised properly could have got a A in the mock, but oh well.

Maths, haven't really been doing past papers, did one past paper got 47/75, which means i went down, sooo yeah need to start doing more and quickly because running out of time now.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (59)
16.12%
The paper was reasonable (178)
48.63%
Not feeling great about that exam... (92)
25.14%
It was TERRIBLE (37)
10.11%

Watched Threads