Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How do I ask this girl out? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    This girl is in my class. I have spoken to her in class and sometimes outside of class. A while back, I had these feelings for her and I'm not sure if she has feelings for me. In class, she looks at me, when I'm not looking at her (if this makes any sense), but now, whenever I want to speak to her (to ask her out), her friend (also in the class) speaks to her, which leaves me waiting to speak to the girl. How do I ask this girl out, and do you know any 'liners'? (P.S. Is it alright to ask this girl out on FB, and if so, any 'liners') ?

Many thanks,
    Azza

ReputationRep:
    First of all, I generally recommend that you don't do it on FB. Previous experience proves that it just generally doesn't work. Not particularly sure why, but I think it's because they'd think you can't really tell them face to face.

Personally, you'd want to do it in a non-public environment (not in class or whatever), and you generally want to plan what you say. Like I said, I'm pretty poor at doing this (0 out of 4 attempts successful), so I'm not gonna suggest anything for you to say

Just.. don't do it on FB and don't do it in a public setting.. in case it goes wrong.

ReputationRep:
    Ok. Sure. I'll ask her the next day that I'm in class. Thanks though

ReputationRep:
    Don't ask her out on fb, do it face to face so it means more to her and tbh you don't need to use lines, just tell her how you feel about her and then ask her, sometimes when people use lines girls find it cheesy and it puts them off so just try your best to keep it genuine.

Hope this helps and Good luck

ReputationRep:
    Face to face, don't chicken out or your regret it everyday with feeling tormenting you on a daily basis.

ReputationRep:
    Use Facebook to chat to, get to know, and flirt with her. Possibly use it to suggest a date, but then transition off and away from the virtual domain

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 25, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.