The Student Room Group

Any sim racers on TSR?

So I want to start sim racing again after a while away from gran turismo on ps3. However im on xb1 :angry: (I know I F'd up) and was just wondering what my options are on the xb1 except forza, cuz let's be honest, forza is, well ****.
Any ideas or recommendations?
Project Cars is probably the closest you will get to a racing sim on the xb1, if you had a PC you could try Asetto Corsa, thats a very good racing sim, probably the best. DiRT Rally is another great sim, but ofc its rally instead of track racing.
I've been doing sim racing for a good few years now with some mates I know. Assetto Corsa is a good sim on PC and lucky for you is coming onto XB1. Tracks are laser scanned which adds much more realism rather than the tracks being made from scratch. I know on PC people make some really nice mods for the game but not sure how this will work for the XB1 version if so at all. Default cars are really good anyway. I know there will be a Ferrari F1 2013 car in it if you like f1 as Le Man, GT2/3 cars and road cars. Project cars is also alright and Forza 6 is meant to be good as well which is surprising xD

Quick Reply

Latest