Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you ever keep changing your whatsapp picture to get someone's attention? Watch

Announcements

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Happens more than you realise, sometimes I feel it coming from the other side. Like there are some guys I don't really speak to but we do have this unspoken attraction between us and its like whenever I change my DP, they change theirs right away...could be more than a coincidence, I call it mind games lol!
    yes omg this.

I do it and 9/10 times it works. I've run out of pictures though.
    :lol:

Spoiler:
    Show
    i feel you

I usually try to impress that certain someone with my whatsapp pic but I only change it around once a month so that I don't look desperate. He doesn't notice me anyway so my effort is futile
    awwwwwwww :console:

i feel like there is an adele song in this post

ReputationRep:
    I have done. Or updated my story constantly on snapchat so they'll see my thing every time

(Original post by Goaded)
    I have done. Or updated my story constantly on snapchat so they'll see my thing every time
    its like one day they tell you your art matters

and the next its like hey notice me, come back.

ReputationRep:
    You could just text them.

(Original post by Das Ich Man)
    You could just text them.
    LMAOOOOOO if only life were so simple

ReputationRep:
    LMAOOOOOO if only life were so simple
    It is though. Just ask if they fancy a chat? Why would a friend get annoyed by this?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I thought I was the only one who did this.

Unfortunately it only draws the attention of my family members telling me to change it and not my crush....

ReputationRep:
    Errr what?Lol I don't think I even have a whatsapp picture

ReputationRep:
    I died a little inside when I read the title

ReputationRep:
    I remember doing this once with someone hahahhah

ReputationRep:
    I wish I could be that subtle.....

ReputationRep:
    I find people who do that really lame. If you want somebody's attention then talk to them, don't resort to childish behaviour.

ReputationRep:
    Once

He said he liked my smile so I changed it to me smiling :lol:

ReputationRep:
    our generation these days smh

ReputationRep:
    why play these silly games ffs

smh

ReputationRep:
    People actually look at Whatsapp profile pictures?

(Original post by IFoundWonderland)
    Once

He said he liked my smile so I changed it to me smiling :lol:

haha then what happened?

(Original post by xobeauty)
    I wish I could be that subtle.....
    what do you do hehe?

(Original post by trapking)
    why play these silly games ffs

smh
    It was a comet. The boy saw the comet and he felt as though his life had meaning. And when it went away, he waited his entire life for it to come back to him. It was more than just a comet because of what it brought to his life: direction, beauty, meaning. There are many who couldn't understand, and sometimes he walked among them. But even in his darkest hours, he knew in his heart that someday it would return to him, and his world would be whole again... And his belief in God and love and art would be re-awakened in his heart. The boy saw the comet and suddenly his life had meaning.

ReputationRep:
    I usually try to impress that certain someone with my whatsapp pic but I only change it around once a month so that I don't look desperate. He doesn't notice me anyway so my effort is futile
    I wonder why? This passive approach to life is a little pathetic to be honest, if you are changing your profile pic once a month to avoid looking desperate, you clearly are desperate.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 28, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.