The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Maybe God made a fatal mistake?
Original post by Ishea16
your presence in this world,
gives out intelligence vibes to the rest of us...

i was been sarcastic AG ...
thanks for the rep anyway:h:
Original post by Ishea16
i was been sarcastic AG ...
thanks for the rep anyway:h:

i even repped the person who told me to stop sucking myself off. so no need to clarify or retract :smile:
Original post by Awesome Genius
i even repped the person who told me to stop sucking myself off. so no need to clarify or retract :smile:

cool its coz you can do that your majesty, free reps for haters
your trolling skills are so 'awesome' it actually makes you pretty admirable:s-smilie:
Original post by Ishea16
cool its coz you can do that your majesty, free reps for haters
your trolling skills are so 'awesome' it actually makes you pretty admirable:s-smilie:

lol its just that I'm a generous person

and I'm not a troll !! :smile:
lol its just that I'm a generous person

and I'm not a troll !! :smile:

okay
give me your Porsche:colone:
Original post by Ishea16
okay
give me your Porsche:colone:

I don't get it until April
I don't get it until April

dont worry my birthday is on July
i can wait till then:h:
Basically I was thinking as I sat in CCU clerking another patient, if all our heads are roughly the same size, then why is my brain so immensely powerful?

I mean my ability to process and retain information is just spectacular. Sometimes even I am astounded by my brilliance.

What makes some people so smart?

Because you are the very best, Awesome, you know that :smile:
Original post by Emily.97
Because you are the very best, Awesome, you know that :smile:

Thanks! :smile:

PRSOM
Basically I was thinking as I sat in CCU clerking another patient, if all our heads are roughly the same size, then why is my brain so immensely powerful?

I mean my ability to process and retain information is just spectacular. Sometimes even I am astounded by my brilliance.

What makes some people so smart?

I'd say some form of atypical autism.
Because you my friend are an awesome genuis :wink:
Reply 32
The reason you are asking is because you are not very bright hence you need someone brighter than you like me to tell you the answer.

The answer is you are comparing yourself to the microbes found in pathology lab. If you compare yourself to something of a similar brain power to you like wombats, it would give you the right perspective.
Original post by Maker
The reason you are asking is because you are not very bright hence you need someone brighter than you like me to tell you the answer.

The answer is you are comparing yourself to the microbes found in pathology lab. If you compare yourself to something of a similar brain power to you like wombats, it would give you the right perspective.

@Awesome Genius

Latest