Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

StrawbAri's Orchard Watch

Announcements

(Original post by StrawbAri)
    A collection of Flora And some interesting patterns

Are you editing these pictures using computer or you have some app on your phone?

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Impressive)
    Are you editing these pictures using computer or you have some app on your phone?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Depends on what I want to do with the image
    If I want to acheive something surreal or I took the photo with a camera I'll use PS on my computer otherwise I'll use my phone

Depends on what I want to do with the image
    If I want to acheive something surreal or I took the photo with a camera I'll use PS on my computer otherwise I'll use my phone
    Oh i see.

I wanted to do some pictures myself (maybe a blog, like yours) but I don't have anything except smartphone with me at the moment so I don't know how it is going to look in terms of quality.

Spoiler:
    Show
    also, great choice, photoshop - best

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh i see.

I wanted to do some pictures myself (maybe a blog, like yours) but I don't have anything except smartphone with me at the moment so I don't know how it is going to look in terms of quality.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    also, great choice, photoshop - best

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's okay!
    What kind of photographs do you want to take?
    Is it just a hobby or do you want to get serious?
    If you want to get serious with it (like me) then I suggest you invest in an entry level DSLR and some good lenses in addition to your smartphone and build up from there!

Otherwise a smartphone is good! Mobiography is a genre that's gaining a lot of momentum at the moment. All you need is some technique, good editing skills and some creativity and you're good to go. The quality might not be as good as with a DSLR but what your photos lack in quality can be made up for in creativeness and personality

I could link you the blogs/instagrams of some amazing mobiographers if you'd like.

ReputationRep:
    Interesting blog... *sips tea*... Mhm, oh yes.

(Original post by Joel 96)
    Interesting blog... *sips tea*... Mhm, oh yes.
    Thanks!

Can I have some of that tea :puppyeyes:

That's okay!
    What kind of photographs do you want to take?
    Is it just a hobby or do you want to get serious?
    If you want to get serious with it (like me) then I suggest you invest in an entry level DSLR and some good lenses in addition to your smartphone and build up from there!

Otherwise a smartphone is good! Mobiography is a genre that's gaining a lot of momentum at the moment. All you need is some technique, good editing skills and some creativity and you're good to go. The quality might not be as good as with a DSLR but what your photos lack in quality can be made up for in creativeness and personality

I could link you the blogs/instagrams of some amazing mobiographers if you'd like.
    In the past I was doing many pictures of landscapes, objects, etc. (except people, they are easily offended). Unfortunately, something happened to my phone because I was trying to perform some 'technical' stuff and I failed. All my files deleted, and well.. I started again. At the moment I've got like two pictures but I've got to edit them.

Hobby? I guess it is. I mean, it's not like I'm doing it because I have to, just enjoyment and watching people staring at you. Well, actually today I've seen someone who was doing a picture of a tree from close up, so I think I'm okay.

It would be great if you could send me some links.

Posted from TSR Mobile

In the past I was doing many pictures of landscapes, objects, etc. (except people, they are easily offended). Unfortunately, something happened to my phone because I was trying to perform some 'technical' stuff and I failed. All my files deleted, and well.. I started again. At the moment I've got like two pictures but I've got to edit them.

Hobby? I guess it is. I mean, it's not like I'm doing it because I have to, just enjoyment and watching people staring at you. Well, actually today I've seen someone who was doing a picture of a tree from close up, so I think I'm okay.

It would be great if you could send me some links.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Here are some:

AMPt Community. I'd love to get featured here someday

Skipology. He is so talented and inspiring!
    As is Emil Pakarklis :yep:

ReputationRep:

Can I have some of that tea :puppyeyes:

~ sorry, don't mean to invade your blog, i'll go now

Here are some:

AMPt Community. I'd love to get featured here someday

Skipology. He is so talented and inspiring!
    As is Emil Pakarklis :yep:
    If you want to be featured, do you need your own instagram page?

Also, I've looked at the work of these two and I think I will hide my photos.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 17, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.