The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MountKimbie
Why do your accounts keep getting banned? And..why do you keep making new ones?

I am curious as to why you are so curious?:curious:
Original post by Laurenafenete
It becomes really annoying when you have to repeatedly tell the same person many times...

I've had one person who wouldn't accept that I was Chinese because I didn't have the "soft Chinese accent"

Whats the soft Chinese accent?
I get Egyptian/Moroccan a lot, but sometimes people hit the nail right on the head and correctly guess I'm Persian :P
Original post by Ya Dunno neuf
I am curious as to why you are so curious?:curious:

I've seen at least 5 accounts from you. You're clearly a massive fan of TSR. I've never seen you break the rules, so I'm curious as to why you keep getting banned and even more curious as to why you keep coming back, despite being banned.
Im indian with a bit of was east African thrown in but people keep saying I look middle eastern (either arab or Israeli) or was European. In fact, a lot of Caucasians have darker skin than I do without tanning.

What's worse is that I have a neutral accent and talk fast so people cant tell where I'm from:|
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ZuluK
Lol l know you have two eyes but I can only comment on the one I can see :wink: the other eye might just be a normal average eye.

Haha nice to know you remember me but who isn't thirsty for J Hus? :wink:

"A normal average eye", there both the same eye.:lol:

JHus, you have some weird taste in men.:s-smilie:
Whats the soft Chinese accent?

I have no (Insert swearword here) clue in what universe that is supposed to mean, but thats a genuine thing a person has said to me

It really pissed me off though when they said it
Reply 67
"A normal average eye", there both the same eye.:lol:

JHus, you have some weird taste in men.:s-smilie:

Yes a normal average eye. They are both different. The eye I can see is very cute :wink: the other eye may not be cute. Lol

😐 don't be jealous now. J Hus is beaut. 😍 You have the one eye, he has the entire face :wink:
Original post by Mochassassin
Yes, oh gosh.
So I'm South Asian (Bengali).
I've been told I look Middle Eastern a couple of times.
Recently I was told I look Mexican and even Native American. :dontknow:

Lol I am exactly in the same boat as you. I'm Bengali but because my skin is really fare, I get Arab/White.
Original post by ZuluK
Yes a normal average eye. They are both different. The eye I can see is very cute :wink: the other eye may not be cute. Lol

😐 don't be jealous now. J Hus is beaut. 😍 You have the one eye, he has the entire face :wink:

How do you know if they are both different?:s-smilie:

And no, why would I be jealous, JHus looks like Kermit the frog.
Reply 70
erm not many people have commented on my race since I don't usually have those kind of conversations
from what I can remember: "Arab" four times, Lebanese, and Saudi.

if I'm properly conversing with someone they'll just ask where Im from directly, but it can be fun to see what people think
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 71
How do you know if they are both different?:s-smilie:

And no, why would I be jealous, JHus looks like Kermit the frog.

Are they both the same? :wink:

Haha you're jealous because JHus is 😍😍 and Kermit the frog? Really? Really? 😐
Yep, mistaken for Russian or Polish.
I thought you are half Moroccan? So in what sense is that part a mistake :s-smilie:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ZuluK
Are they both the same? :wink:

Haha you're jealous because JHus is 😍😍 and Kermit the frog? Really? Really? 😐

Yes ofc they are both the same.:rofl:

Its not like one eye is green/blue and the other is yellow.:s:

I would saw you my pic, but very few people actually know what I look like on TSR.

Please he belongs on Sesame Street.:talkhand:

I think Skepta is far better looking.
Original post by thecatwithnohat
I thought you are half Moroccan? So in what sense is that part a mistake :s-smilie:

Oh yeah you are right, it's not a mistake.

But I have been called Moroccan before, so I thought Id put it in the list along with the others.:biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 76
Yes ofc they are both the same.:rofl:

Its not like one eye is green/blue and the other is yellow.:s:

I would saw you my pic, but very few people actually know what I look like on TSR.

Please he belongs on Sesame Street.:talkhand:

I think Skepta is far better looking.

Nah you're protesting too much. They're different otherwise both eyes would be up as your avi. You're hiding something. Omg have you only got the one eye? 😳 👀

Oooohhhh show me your pic go on go on go on. I won't show anyone :wink: I'm tempted to see beyond that eye :wink:

Oi stop being so harsh. Omg skepta 😍😍 but J Hus is better 😏
Got mistaken for Mixed Race, Egyptian, Bengali and Italian (the most common one actually).

...No one ever guesses that I'm from Sri Lanka. It's kind of amusing to see the look on their faces :lol:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Venezuela,Sri Lanka (this one annoys me),Columbia,Egypt,India,Brazil and Pakistan..

Why are you annoyed by it if you don't mind me asking :frown:
@Zuki you need to be on this thread! :biggrin:

Latest