The Student Room Group

German,ICT,Triple Science GCSE?

I am currently deciding which GCSEs to do and I only have 3 columns and I can not decide on my last, so far I have business studies, textiles and in my last column I am stuck between German, ICT and Triple science and I was wondering if anyone could help me??
It depends on what you enjoy. I would only advise you to do Triple science if you love it and you are prepared to take on the extra work. I'm also picking my GCSE's and at first i was going to to triple science but i have decided not to since now the new GCSE's have changed to combined science which is fine for if you want to proceed into further education. I was told by my teachers that having 2 good grades at the end of my gcse's is better than having 3 average grades. But by all means if you love science and want to pursue career in medicine or other science based career than do it! :smile:
Reply 2
If you want to go into something like medicine or engineering choose Triple Science because they are very competitive courses, otherwise you should be ok. I think you should replace the textiles or business with German because it is a highly respected subject by employers, colleges and universities. I do German hate it but it's worth it in the end when you have those results in your hand.

I myself do triple science but my I don't know exactly what i want to do so that's the reason incase i decide on medicine or engineering. I am sitting the exams this summer 2016.

Quick Reply

Latest