rgwx
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
My new study blog for Grow your Grades! Which I most definitely need to do haha!

I currently study History, Classical Civilisation and English Literature. Last year my results were disappointing but I'm still in a position where I can get A*A*A, and I'm hoping to achieve this to take a year out and make a Cambridge application this October to study History.

Subject aims:

History: aiming for A* / currently working at grade B
Classical Civilisation: aiming for A* / currently working at grade B
English Literature: aiming for A / currently working at grade A

I'm aware of how much work I need to do but hopefully I can stop myself procrastinating and get on with it!

My first short term targets are:
- Complete my history and English literature coursework
- Complete my source evaluation for my extended project
- Complete my revision notes for one of my AS history re-sit papers.

Off I go!
Ninjakam119
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Good luck! I'm hoping for the exact same grades, has the realization that you won't be well rested for 5 months hit you yet? :cry2:
The Learn Ranger
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by rgwx)
My new study blog for Grow your Grades! Which I most definitely need to do haha!

I currently study History, Classical Civilisation and English Literature. Last year my results were disappointing but I'm still in a position where I can get A*A*A, and I'm hoping to achieve this to take a year out and make a Cambridge application this October to study History.

Subject aims:

History: aiming for A* / currently working at grade B
Classical Civilisation: aiming for A* / currently working at grade B
English Literature: aiming for A / currently working at grade A

I'm aware of how much work I need to do but hopefully I can stop myself procrastinating and get on with it!

My first short term targets are:
- Complete my history and English literature coursework
- Complete my source evaluation for my extended project
- Complete my revision notes for one of my AS history re-sit papers.

Off I go!
Fantastic - welcome to Grow your Grades. It's great to have a clear ambition that's totally motivating. What are you going to do with those short term targets to make sure your coursework and notes are up to the standard you want.

btw - what's your Extended Project about?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (641)
33.49%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (809)
42.27%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (378)
19.75%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (86)
4.49%

Watched Threads