Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How do I make myself sleep? Watch

Announcements

I can't sleep

ReputationRep:
    The first step (and the hardest) is to put down the electronics. Switch it allllll off.

Make yourself a nice hot chocolate- that always makes me sleepy.

Read a book (I always read Harry Potter as you don't want something too intense)

Listen to soft relaxing music.

Have some alcohol.

Spoiler:
    Show
    or just stay on TSR and every 15 minutes promise yourself you'll get off until it gets to 4am

Spoiler:
    Show
    I wish I was good at taking my own advice. Id be in the land of zzzzzzs right now dreaming about magic carpets or having nightmares about my teeth falling out

(Original post by EtherealNymph22)
    The first step (and the hardest) is to put down the electronics. Switch it allllll off.

Make yourself a nice hot chocolate- that always makes me sleepy.

Read a book (I always read Harry Potter as you don't want something too intense)

Listen to soft relaxing music.

Have some alcohol.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    or just stay on TSR and every 15 minutes promise yourself you'll get off until it gets to 4am
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I wish I was good at taking my own advice. Id be in the land of zzzzzzs right now dreaming about magic carpets or having nightmares about my teeth falling out
    My phone is like my teddy bear

I can't be bothered to brush my teeth again

Sister will scream if I turn the light on to read

Hmmm Berlin by RY X hmmm

None near me ;_;
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Seems like the better plan
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh god I had a dream where my one of my eyes turned green and popped, causing a black liquid to seep out. Immediately got up to see my eyes in the mirror :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by enaayrah)
    My phone is like my teddy bear

I can't be bothered to brush my teeth again

Sister will scream if I turn the light on to read

Hmmm Berlin by RY X hmmm

None near me ;_;
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Seems like the better plan
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh god I had a dream where my one of my eyes turned green and popped, causing a black liquid to seep out. Immediately got up to see my eyes in the mirror :afraid:
    Ergh yeah that's gross. I've had a lot about teeth falling out in shards and I woke up one day gutted that I would never have teeth again. It took me a few minutes to come around and realise.

Also I'm pissing myself at your response on the other thread. The strangest user I've encountered on her because I actually think in some part she might be real.

(Original post by EtherealNymph22)
    Ergh yeah that's gross. I've had a lot about teeth falling out in shards and I woke up one day gutted that I would never have teeth again. It took me a few minutes to come around and realise.

Also I'm pissing myself at your response on the other thread. The strangest user I've encountered on her because I actually think in some part she might be real.
    I think she has a very complex imagination...:teehee:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.