Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

had argument with justin welby when i told him u was born in july 1986? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EtherealNymph22)
    This could well be true. When was this and where exactly ? And when exactly were you born ?
    look i am finding this a bit intimidating, i said on this thread and in messages to you personally that i was not really 40 i am really 100% born on july 24th 1986 making me 29 and half years old

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by erika foster)
    look i am finding this a bit intimidating, i said on this thread and in messages to you personally that i was not really 40 i am really 100% born on july 24th 1986 making me 29 and half years old
    Fair enough. So why did Justin welby have a problem with July 1986.

When was this and where?

Is your name actually erika foster?

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough. So why did Justin welby have a problem with July 1986.

When was this and where?

Is your name actually erika foster?
    i do not know i thpught i was dreaming the whole thing it was really strange, my name is really erika, i do not know why he went off, it was weird i just said when he asked me my age and i told him then he went mad, the incident happened in manchester, i was in manchester last week, i live about 20 miles out i was in on a aday off from work shopping in manchester, he was going to some catherdal to take part in a service i think i never

ReputationRep:
    i do not know i thpught i was dreaming the whole thing it was really strange, my name is really erika, i do not know why he went off, it was weird i just said when he asked me my age and i told him then he went mad,
    When he asked your age did you say 29 or born in July 1986?

When he asked your age did you say 29 or born in July 1986?
    i said both i said i am currently 29 born in july 1986, and then he said your be 30 this july then, and i replied yes, he asked me like when did i finish a levels i said i cannot remember, i was taken back by the way in reacted to that, i do have a weird idea, maybe july 1986 was a bad year for him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    i said both i said i am currently 29 born in july 1986, and then he said your be 30 this july then, and i replied yes, he asked me like when did i finish a levels i said i cannot remember, i was taken back by the way in reacted to that, i do have a weird idea, maybe july 1986 was a bad year for him
    look i am tired now i going to sign out i just pressed the annon button by error

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    That could potentially be it. Maybe 1986 is a bad year or he lost someone close. Ps why are you anonymous right now? This means that earlier in the thread you asked yourself if you were mentally ill? Please explain.

ReputationRep:
    That could potentially be it. Maybe 1986 is a bad year or he lost someone close. Ps why are you anonymous right now? This means that earlier in the thread you asked yourself if you were mentally ill? Please explain.

i got a message from a user not you over some of my over posts asking if i was ill, i think july 1986 was the year he actually lost his job in the industry he worked in oil before he got into the church

ReputationRep:
    i got a message from a user not you over some of my over posts asking if i was ill, i think july 1986 was the year he actually lost his job in the industry he worked in oil before he got into the church
    The anonymous posts come with a number which identifies which anonymous poster is posting when there are multiple anonymous posters. The previous person who said are you ill was anonymous 1 and when you just responded above it came up with anonymous 1 again. This means that you or your account asked the are you ill question.

The anonymous posts come with a number which identifies which anonymous poster is posting when there are multiple anonymous posters. The previous person who said are you ill was anonymous 1 and when you just responded above it came up with anonymous 1 again. This means that you or your account asked the are you ill question.
    i think it was my account, just out of interest someone has created a thread asking is anyone on here born in july 1986, maybe i should stop putting my birthday on my posts

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 26, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.