Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What are some of the best songs of all times? Let's discuss Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    if a song got a genius hook or beat ,easy lyrics to remember,bring many different of crowd together, its catchy but very great quality music than it will be successful. Until now 2016 if you put those classic in front of population they will sing it.
    Those consider as such:genius.
    • Queens-we will rock you, we are the championship. ,Bohemian rhapsody, don't stop me now
    • Many MJ king of pop hits-example Billie jeans.. The moment the beat start. Excellent.
    • Many Elton John hits,its a reason he been having hits over 30 years -candle in the wind,the lion king theme song, sorry seem to be the hardest words.
    • Thebeatles
    • Bob Marley -woman no cry, one love etc
    • The polices -every breath you take
    • Jackson. 5-i want you be back,abc etc
    • Whitney Houston -I will always love you "cover ofdolly parton written song"
    • Others older classic -halleugh, medloy chain, stand by me,pretty woman, careless whisper etc.
    • This generations- Adele rolling in the deep and someone like you ,the cover of make me feel my love. I cant think many other songs that be consider classic thats not those hits by Adele from this generation.

ReputationRep:
    These are the songs that do it for me personally, it might not necessarily be something our generation like.

Kendrick Lamar - The Blacker The Berry
    Burial - Archangel
    Tame Impala - Feels like we're only going backwards
    Jimi Hendrix /(Stevie Ray Vaughan) - Little Wing (both versions are amazing)
    Led Zeppelin - Stairway To Heaven
    Mason Williams - Classical Gas
    James Brown ft Pavarotti - It's a Man's Man's Man's World
    Jedi Mind Tricks - Uncommon Valor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raq123)
    if a song got a genius hook or beat ,easy lyrics to remember,bring many different of crowd together, its catchy but very great quality music than it will be successful. Until now 2016 if you put those classic in front of population they will sing it.
    Those consider as such:genius.
    • Queens-we will rock you, we are the championship. ,Bohemian rhapsody, don't stop me now
    • Many MJ king of pop hits-example Billie jeans.. The moment the beat start. Excellent.
    • Many Elton John hits,its a reason he been having hits over 30 years -candle in the wind,the lion king theme song, sorry seem to be the hardest words.
    • Thebeatles
    • Bob Marley -woman no cry, one love etc
    • The polices -every breath you take
    • Jackson. 5-i want you be back,abc etc
    • Whitney Houston -I will always love you "cover ofdolly parton written song"
    • Others older classic -halleugh, medloy chain, stand by me,pretty woman, careless whisper etc.
    • This generations- Adele rolling in the deep and someone like you ,the cover of make me feel my love. I cant think many other songs that be consider classic thats not those hits by Adele from this generation.
    this

reserving my place

i shall be back tomorrow

to post in detail

be ready

good night

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.