• Very Important Poster
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Hope you find them useful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gingerbread101)
    Hope you find them useful
    Thank you so much for posting them! Will definitely be referring to them from now on

ReputationRep:
    GOALS WEEK 5:
    Get A in the biology genes test
    Do the last HPAT practice tests under fully timed conditions (1&3)
    Read up on the zika virus
    Write up depression essays
    Write up research methods notes
    Revise first two AS chemistry topics
    Do an AS mock fully timed
    Revise two more AS biology chapters
    Do mind maps for amides and amines

ReputationRep:
    The dreaded exam timetables are complete! I think I will brighten things up later though...
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  482.9 KB

ReputationRep:
Views: 28
Size:  486.2 KB

ReputationRep:
    So, at the beginning I set myself a goal to get back into reading and have struggled ever since. To make it a little easier for myself, I decided to pick a book that I know I love from having read it before, one that I have access to at home ie. it's on my iPad, and it has to be available as a paperback (because I have a love/hate relationship with ebooks). The lucky winner is... A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini! I will also give myself more than a week to make progress because I just can't even.

ReputationRep:
    I got bio notes done!! Wtf :shock::smartass:
Views: 30
Size:  507.2 KB

And I know, I need to incorporate more colour into my life...

ReputationRep:
    Something I have noticed about me doing this challenge is that before, I would set my goals at the start of the week and occasionally check into this thread. And then Sunday would be a panic because I have all these goals left over which I neglected during the week. Then again I can only get so much done on a Sunday, so I must hang my head in shame and accept what a failure I have become.

Well, not any more!

I've kind of tried to step around this problem by noting my goals in my planner, so that each time I open it (which is too often, I am very reliant on planners) I have the aims staring at me. I'll keep you posted on how that works out for me though.

ReputationRep:
    I was feeling a little overwhelmed this week with how close to exams we are and how much work is ahead of me, so I've come up with a...well it's not really a strategy but let's just call it that. I've decided I will take it month by month. I don't learn directly from making notes but I like to get started with it, so this month is note making month and eventually I'll start to learn from the notes.

ReputationRep:
    Isn't she a beaut?
Views: 31
Size:  523.9 KB

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.