Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Im dying of period pains AMA Watch

Announcements

Im sat here at work in so much pain so i need to do something to distract myself.

AMA anything regarding my pains or general questions about periods

ReputationRep:
    LOL AMA :toofunny:
    such a weird thread and AMA

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Im sat here at work in so much pain so i need to do something to distract myself.

AMA anything regarding my pains or general questions about periods
    Are your periods always this painful and have you considered seeing a doctor about it?
    Really painful periods can actually be a sign that something is wrong. And if nothing is wrong it can still be helpful to see a dr as they can help manage it.

I had really painful and irregular periods since they started and after years have now found that I have endometriosis. I never considered seeing a doctor about it as I though periods are just always really painful. Could have saved myself some agony.

Just something to consider.

Pics or it didn't happen.

ReputationRep:
    Two words: MEFANAMIC ACID
    It's some good ****.

That's HOT lol

ReputationRep:
    put a stapler up your butt sideways and then you'll forget being on your period.

ReputationRep:
    You want to distract yourself but you made an AMA about the exact thing you want a distraction from????

ReputationRep:
    Just pop a couple tampons and go swimming, like the advert.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.