Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Body building... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Which parts are contradicting each other?
    The stuff about training with someone else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KOH)
    So Much contradiction, What and who am i suppose to listen to?/
    :confused:
    If youre so stuck why not go and do your own research? Why not find out how the pros(non steroid takers obviously) train? I think youll find theyll just repeat exactly what I said.

Owner of my gym: http://www.bnbf.co.uk/profile-tony.htm

Some other profiles:

http://www.bulldoginteractive.com/jo...s/profiles.htm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    Owner of my gym: http://www.bnbf.co.uk/profile-tony.htm
    OMG he is too orange. this should go on the "fake tan" thread.

MB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)
    OMG he is too orange. this should go on the "fake tan" thread.

MB
    Helps the muscles show up better...

Heres a picture of him in Bodyflex Aylesbury: http://www.bulldoginteractive.com/jo...tony/tony5.jpg

ReputationRep:
    And another one:

http://www.bulldoginteractive.com/jo...tony/tony6.jpg

and just looks amazing here:

http://www.bulldoginteractive.com/jo...tony/tony3.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad_Monkey59)
    Me cos im a frickin genious :P

seriously, im training three people, i have 2 years of lifting experiance and my best mate is a bodybuilder who can bench 102kg for 31 reps!

I live and breath this stuff, ignore me at your peril!
    Hes obviously not a very good bodybuilder if he does 31reps at any weight.

ReputationRep:
    Mate... seriously, dont even waste your time training at home unless you are prepared to invest in dumbells from 10kg to about 40kg for now. Plates and bars of all shapes and sizes, benches, squat racks etc.

As a beginner, there is no-one to tell you if your form suks at home, and especially to give you a spot!

Go to a gym bro, get a workout from the below website and hit the iron the way you are supposed to, your results will be quicker, better and safer.

www.abcbodybuilding.com - the best on the web

hope ive helped!

j
    10-40kg? I was thinking more along the lines of 10-100kg, which is why I suggested joining a gym

ReputationRep:
    Ok Narb, i did just like you said, # rounds of low reps "12" at 7 Kgs. I came to faliure at the 10th in the 3rd round, I ran aorund 2 Km, and the Dumbells were at night, In the Morning, my whole body feels like ****, tired and sore, is that Normal??

ReputationRep:
    omg what is it with you...

listen dip-sh*t... if he is a beginner why does he need a f*kin 100kg dumbell!!!!

and he does 31 reps because he is doing a general strengh test at a american football team.

u really are a silly narb

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KOH)
    Ok Narb, i did just like you said, # rounds of low reps "12" at 7 Kgs. I came to faliure at the 10th in the 3rd round, I ran aorund 2 Km, and the Dumbells were at night, In the Morning, my whole body feels like ****, tired and sore, is that Normal??
    Yes, its supposed to. Now next time you lift them(in a few days) make the dumbells 10kg.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, its supposed to. Now next time you lift them(in a few days) make the dumbells 10kg.
    for a nice big chest :P

ReputationRep:
    omg what is it with you...

listen dip-sh*t... if he is a beginner why does he need a f*kin 100kg dumbell!!!!

and he does 31 reps because he is doing a general strengh test at a american football team.

u really are a silly narb
    I wasnt talking about dumbells, I was talking about general weight. When I first started to going to the gym I was doing shrugs of 100+kg..

General strength test? What kind of strength test is seeing how many times you can bench press 100kg? I can answer that one for you infact: a **** one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    for a nice big chest :P
    *****! I dont have a big chest

ReputationRep:
    *****! I dont have a big chest
    no one said you did :P

ReputationRep:
    erm... its a test to find your one rep max with out having to actually doin it (cos of injuries and stuff)... they put the results into a formula etc...

so now you know.

and i was talking about dumbells... you highlighted my post and said he should have 10-100kg... i was talkin about dumbells so you should be able to see how you confussed the matter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    no one said you did :P
    Lier :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    erm... its a test to find your one rep max with out having to actually doin it (cos of injuries and stuff)... they put the results into a formula etc...

so now you know.

and i was talking about dumbells... you highlighted my post and said he should have 10-100kg... i was talkin about dumbells so you should be able to see how you confussed the matter.
    I didnt know one rep max's caused injuries? Certainly everytime Ive tried one I dont get injured

ReputationRep:
    he is an athlete... i dont think they want to take the risk.

lucky you.

100kg shrugs when you started? - wow your form must have suked

ReputationRep:
    he is an athlete... i dont think they want to take the risk.

lucky you.

100kg shrugs when you started? - wow your form must have suked
    Form was amazing

ReputationRep:
    lol... jus playin bro

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.